Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 5 December 2022

Food, family and all that good stuff.

Monday 5th December 2022
Put your phone down sometimes...

A lovely weekend had in this household, nice and quiet for most of it, Friday night I cooked the last of the Hello Fresh meals that I'd ordered last week, it was the one himself had chosen and I really didn't fancy it, but once again it proved me wrong, and it was delicious. 

 

My photo might look as good as the website one, but it tasted amazing and I actually cleared the plate, I almost licked it but resisted.  
Again, if you fancy a free box, use this link  and you can have a free box with 3 meals for 4 people (cancel anytime).  I've enjoyed hearing from others that have done just that and tried them and they're loving them too, it's one less stress at this time of year, not having to worry about sorting dinner!

I've got a box of 5 meals for 3 coming this week, it means I can stay away from food shopping this week as all our main meals are covered, all we need is a loaf and milk and we have breakfast too, plus there's loads in the freezer, to be honest I'm having a decent breakfast then these meals and I'm not needing the lunch in-between most days.  

These are this week's meals we've chosen. 


Last night we ate out, met my brother, his wife and their kids for a meal whilst they all watched the football, it was really good to get together, we must do it more often.  The Summerhouse over Whitmore Reans do damn good food I have to say, Nepalese, everyone's looked delicious, and a great night was had.  

Before that, Aryn had sat and watched Miracle on 34th Street with me, the original black and white one, it's the first Christmas movie he's sat through, and we had a hilarious conversation about Santa, Father Christmas, the fact that I believe and him interrogating me on how Reindeers fly, what Elves eat and other questions like this to try and catch me out.  He couldn't I had answers for all of it lol.  Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I BELIEVE!  I told Aryn what I want for my Christmas pressie is for the 3 of us to cuddle up together on the sofa and watch tele, he was like 'I don't think so', but I persisted and said if you loved me you would, to which I got a '£20' reply but he thought I'd say no but I said yes, he tried to put it up to £50 but I was having none of that, so I may get my Christmas wish :) 

He's not at work till tomorrow, so he's in bed, I've given him the lurgy apparently!  He doesn't feel very well, I managed to sleep in till 7 too, so not sure if I'll make the swimming this morning as got to get meeting talk planned for this week too.  I'll have to wait till Wednesday afternoon to sort my Christmas Eve bags, the house will be empty them.  I picked up 3 bags from B&Ms or Home Bargains and I'm going to put a tub of chocolates in eat, biscuits, popcorn, hot chocolate, basically all the goodies we would have in the house anyway, but they'll be part of their gift, then I've got a couple of other things, it's something to do on Christmas eve when we're sitting watching tele waiting for the big day. 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :) 

Here's to another day of watching Aryn open his advent calendar whilst being jealous because I stupidly didn't buy myself one!  His is great, it's like a chimney and has Cadbury stuff in, he's had curly wurly, chomp proper good it is.

Right Happy 5th December, have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx





No comments: