Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 December 2022

Busy, busy, busy

Friday 9th December 2022
Some days will be easier than others.


Awake at half four and considering defrosting the car to go swimming before my 10am appointment at Aryn's school to see how he's getting on.  He enjoyed his day in Telford, they all had £12 each to spend on books, these were his choice!

 

There is no age restriction on buying books!  He's 14 and thankfully a mature one but I did look and think, mmm I don't know if he should be reading these!  I'm going to download them on my Audible so I know what he's reading, and we can talk about it as he reads them, IF he reads them!

It was a busy, long day yesterday, Elle's daughter was poorly so she stayed home with her, which meant Carol and I were on our own, which is good, it's why one of the reasons there's two of us in Be Happy Owls.  Great day other than the temperature, oh my, the heating wasn't working in our venue and ma'an was I cold.  Even Carol was glad to get in the car at half six last night and she doesn't usually feel the cold at all.

One of the blooming power sockets in my kitchen has stopped working which is the one that powers the microwave, cooker and kettle, I've moved the kettle but it's not so easy to move the other stuff - such fun.  Thankfully the cooker is multifuel so I can use the gas hob as long as I have matches lol.

Dinner last night was this, of all the Hello Fresh meals so far, it's one I wouldn't want again, it was a little bland.  I've also been told the link isn't working properly, it's not giving a full box free, so if you want to try it, message me your email and I'll send you the free box link instead. 

 



Busy day ahead, so much washing to get done, I thought my Christmas shopping was finished but it turns out I need a basket for the hamper, I managed to get a nice one yesterday from B&M but they only had the one left, so I need to check a couple of their other stores, it's a basket with food already in for £25.   Wish me luck!

To swim or not to swim, that is the question.

Here's to a lovely day no matter how busy.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: