Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 8 December 2022

I think that's me Christmas ready!

Thursday 8th December 2022
Deep breathes, do what you can.


I had a busy day yesterday, lovely huddle on the morning, then I had to nip to Sports Direct to get Aryn some new joggers as he's growing by the day, thankfully he's not a victim to named brands and is happy with any as long as they're black!  Next was B&M's for a few Christmas bits, followed by Sainsbury's for the same, by the time I'd finished my left leg was absolutely killing me, pain from top to bottom, I do hope the physio next Friday gives me some exercises that will help.

I came home and did some wrapping; I've just got to get two cardboard boxes now to fit in two hampers and I'm done apart from when we food shop in Ireland. 

Aryn wanted to go to the gym when he got home so we did, I'd took painkillers but could only manage to do a little walk on the treadmill and a bit on a bike kind of thing but not the normal one, you're more sitting back.  I'm trying that use it or lose it mentality but the bloody pain when I got home, oh ma'an.  I was hungry, tired and in pain and I've got those Hello Fresh boxes to use.  I'd not have 5 in a week again because you have to have one every day, I only did it because I'd got 40% off the price, trying to save money lol.  Thankfully this meal only took 20 minutes, I had to sit on my step stool to chop my veg, I need to get me a higher one so I can reach easier.  

It was tasty, I use all the pasata and paste even though it told me to use less, I decided I'd be happy with a more liquid curry because I knew I was going to freeze some so if I wanted more chicken in it when I defrosted it, I could add some, or maybe through in some chickpeas.  They didn't include the spinach or chicken stock in my delivery - doh, but fair play, when I reported it, they've credited my account with £4, I had frozen spinach in the freezer which did the job and used it up as it's been there for ages. 

  

my sister had this sticky chicken noodle in her box (I've got it in the fridge to make too - looks tasty).


And I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but I do like something for nothing  and we all need a bargain right now, so if you fancy giving it a go, having a free box, use this link  and you can have a free box with 3 meals for 4 people (cancel anytime).  I love that it's making me try new meals.

Once I'd eaten this, I watched an episode of Wednesday with Aryn, then he disappeared, and I watched Jane the Virgin for an hour before going to bed stupidly early to try and get comfortable from the pain.  I managed to sleep thankfully, woke around 4ish but I've had sleep which is all that matters.  It's not so bad this morning 'yet' so I'll take some painkillers in the hope it'll keep it at bay.  

Aryn's off to Telford for the day with the school today, so I'll be getting him up early than usual, that will be good practice for when he does transfer to Coppice.  I've got a busy day of huddles too, I'll enjoy a couple of hours quiet inbetween this afternoon though.  

Let's start this day, have another cuppa, a bit of breakfast, I fancy scrambled eggs I think. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x



No comments: