Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 December 2022

A week today....

Saturday 17th December 2022
So much to do, so little time - it'll wait....


It's 6m and bloody cold for a change lol, I've looked out and my cars white over, but it's only -1 so warmer than it has been thankfully.

Well my physio appointment went well, he's given me some exercises to do and a follow up appointment on Feb 3rd, here's hoping it helps, I was in bloody agony the rest of the day, I'm guessing that was from the moving around of my limbs he'd done to check me over.  

I'm sat surrounded by stuff that needs to go with us to Ireland, I hate packing, it's such a ballache, but it has to be done and hopefully it'll be worth it for a lovely break, although we found out yesterday the pipes at the house are frozen!  Yay, happy days, let's just hope when they defrost none of the pipes have burst because that will be a pain in the bum. 

Food wise, we had an HelloFresh, mostly because it have to be eaten, I want some plain food the next few days, it was quick chermoula chicken and tasty, bit hot for me.
Right himself just got up and he's opened his Christmas pressie and thankfully he loves it.  It's okay I gave him permission last night because we don't have room in the car and also because he can wear it now to keep him nice and warm.  I'm so chuffed he both loves it and it fits - phew.

I'm off for a busy day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

love me 


No comments: