Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 7 December 2022

I could do with an extra day this week!

Wednesday 7th December 2022
It's all about doing your best.



Tired, I slept till 6am, it's cold this morning, I could happily have stayed snuggled up in bed but that's not real life is it, instead I'm sat in the living room with a blanket on watching the news, enjoying a cuppa tea getting ready for the day ahead. 

Yesterday was a busy day, 3 huddles and a trip to Asda up town to go and take part in the NHS Future Health research programme.  The did my height, weight and waist circumference, blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterol and took a blood sample.  All for research purposes to help them find new ways of detecting, treating, preventing diseases in the future.  If you get the invite, it doesn't take long so get involved.  

On a positive my cholesterol was great, my heart rate 63, but my blood pressure was a little high, it usually is when I go to the doctors, I've got that white coat syndrome lol.  Of course, my weight needs works and I've shrunk half inch over the last decade!  

As I was there, I nipped in Asda to get the cat food they like, it's their Tiger cheap one in gravy thankfully not an expensive one!  I treated myself to a couple of Christmas sweatshirts because it's damn cold now.  I also bought us a chicken for tea as I fancied a simple meal, chicken sandwich with gravy, it was lush.

It was a year yesterday that Aryn came to the UK to live, that's gone very quickly hasn't it, I'm guessing the coming year will go even quicker.  I'm looking forward to our Christmas break, time to relax and spend time together.

Today is housework day, I didn't get it done Monday because of fetching that car, so when I get back from huddle, it's cat clear up plus all the other stuff.  Aryn will want to go to the gym too, I'm not gonna have time to go swimming this morning as slept a little later and will start the housework before I go to work.  I want to get those Christmas eve bags done as I don't think I'll have the house to myself next week, I have a feeling he won't have work!  I could do with an extra few hours in my day today :) 

At least I haven't got to think about dinner, we'll have one of those Hello Fresh meals, a couple of them are 20-minute meals I think, so that's a bonus. 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, too much to do and not enough time but I'm not gonna worry about it, stuff either gets done or it doesn't!  

Deep breathe, here's to the day ahead.  I need another cuppa and a bit of breakfast.

Have a great day xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me 


No comments: