Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 10 December 2022

How cold is it!

Saturday 10th December 2022


Well, I made it through my busy day yesterday and I managed to get the basket I wanted so now my Christmas gift shopping is complete and I can relax.  I took no pleasure in walking round the shops because it hurts my leg/hip/back - boo!  I did however enjoy the caramel latte I had in the cafe in Dunelms on the Bilston Road, very nice indeed.  

Aryn's review went well, looks like he'll be starting Coppice January 9th - eek!  We have to decide his options over Christmas, so that's on our to do list.  I think he was possessed by something last night because he not only tidied his room, but he sorted his wardrobe out too - who is this child and what has he done with Aryn! 

I nipped to Sainsbury's to get a couple of bottles of Bailey's for gifts then got home around two and made me a much-needed cuppa and sat down for an hour before starting Dinner.  

This HelloFresh meal was absolutely delicious, I did put a little extra cheese on the top, because who doesn't like more cheese!  We all cleaned our plates and chilled out to watch tele for the night. If you do want to try a few box, message me with your email address and I'll send you a link as the one I've been posting on here seems to have changed to just a discount rather than a free box, I have one spare and my sister has a couple. 



  

I've been awake since four again, uncomfortable with my leg, but physio next Friday so all is good hopefully they will give me some exercises that will help.  I've just folded the washing, 4 loads I managed to get done yesterday, thank the world for washing machines and tumble dryers, I can't imagine having to do what my mom had to when we were kids, using twin tubs and before that hand washing, mangals all that stuff, nightmare. 

No plans for today once we've done our huddle this morning, we'll see what they want to do, I'll be happy to chill out and do nothing, but we'll see.  

I can't believe two weeks today is Christmas Eve, mind-blowing how quickly the last twelve months have flown and how much my life has changed, I wouldn't change a thing - well maybe a few things but only the things we had no control of!

Here's to a great weekend, I'm craving green veggies, HelloFresh seem to like peppers, I want some green beans, brocolli, petit pois, mmm, I'm thinking a nice roast dinner tomorrow.

It's cold out there this morning, I'm not looking forward to defrosting the car that's for sure!

Whatever you have planned - enjoy. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx 


No comments: