Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 March 2023

Yay, it's Saturday...

Saturday 25th March 2023
Smile it's Saturday

Now I fancy doughnuts! DOH! 

I had my lazy hours yesterday, once I'd been and had an hour at the swimming baths, that was me done.  I did have to find some stuff online for himself because he always waits till he's miles away to ask me to look for stuff, instead of doing it when he's sat next to me and it would be easier.  Once I'd done that, I finished my book, nah, not the ending I expected, not a great book, a bit of a good twist a third of the way through but not enough for it to be enjoyable for me to spend 13 hours listening. I'm on my own though as it had great reviews and 4.4/5 on Amazon.  I'd give it 3.5, there are just books out there I'd rather be reading and with only so many hours available, I want to be reading stuff that's over 4 ;) 

Foodwise, well, I had fried eggs on toast for breakfast and enjoyed them so much I had them again for lunch!  Then I had 6 celebrations which made me feel sick as chocolate does, followed by 3 fish sticks and a krisproll with hummus and cheese on.  Why I'd suddenly got the munchies I don't know, all I can think is I was tired and cold.  So now I'm full to the brim and he arrives home and asks if I fancy going for a few drinks, I don't but I know he's had a long week so agree.

I sit with a diet coke for a couple of hours, have a gin and tonic then I'm ready for home, his eyes are now shiny cos he's had way more than one bless him and we're trying to decide what to have for our tea.  Aryn has had pizza so he's sorted, we opt for a bacon sarnie which I fancy especially as I'm not really hungry - it was delicious. 

We went to bed around 8, I watched a little tele which sent me to sleep, he'd already fell asleep and I've had 8 hours according to my fitbit, only 41m awake, but I've done a lot of dreaming and I went to the loo a couple of time, so I'm never sure how accurate it is on the 'awake' bit.  

No idea what other than the huddle today will look like, he's taking the motorhome to be serviced so that's him occupied till I get home.  There was talk of him talking his car to be fixed by his 'man' who's blooming miles away which I thought would mean I'd have to follow him down but he did say he'd get a train back, so fingers crossed that is his plan.  I don't mind driving, more chance to listen to my books but, well not today.

Today, I want to make my Gousto meal, I'm thinking about putting a puff pastry pie lid on top of the lamb harissa meatballs, I bought some puff pastry, no idea why and now I don't know what to do with it! 

The clocks go forward tonight don't they, I'm glad actually because instead of being wide awake at 4 or 5 o'clock it'll be 5 or 6 o'clock which is far more sensible.  Lighter nights too will be welcome and hopefully some warmer, sunny days are on their way!

Right, let's get this day started, all is quite in the house apart from the cat's fighting, play fighting I'm sure it is but they are noisy!  Oh that alarms just started going off lol, no silence here!

Let's have a good day, focus on the positives, ignore the rest if only for today.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: