Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 27 March 2023

Monday, let's have ya!

Monday 27th March 2023
New Monday, New Week, New Goals


A quite, calm weekend in this house, not the healthiest weekend, bacon and tomato sandwiches on morning, I had a couple of slices of Aryn's leftover pizza, whilst himself had a sausage sandwich.  Yesterday we had pork and stuffing cobs with gravy - I did only have one though. 
 I need some fruit and veg back in my diet starting today.  The tastiest meal we had was the Gousto one below, 
 


I know turmeric is supposed to help inflammation and I have to say it tasted good in mash, we all ate the lot anyway, the only thing I'd do differently next time would be to drain the fat from the meatballs as there was quite a lot in the pan at the end!    Still very tasty though and here's the line I always write after cooking it; If you fancy 65% off first box and 25% for 2 months here’s the link https://cook.gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=BEVER43868435... cancel anytime. I paid less than £20 for 4 meals for 4 people with my first box, looking forward to this weeks, I've changed it to be delivered Wednesday, we're having


But today Aryn's got a medical appointment so I think I'll take him out for food afterwards depending on how he's feeling.

Oh we watched Scream IV last night, hilarious, himself kept going and doing stuff and being annoying pretending he wasn't interested but we know it's because he'd have been scared lol. I jumped at all the appropriate times and Aryn sat there annoyed at his dad for being annoying lol. Yay, gotta love family life.

I'd spend hours sitting watching 'how to fix a motorhome freezer' Youtube videos, well he watched them, I sat there playing Candy Crush and sipping wine.

Was surprised to wake up to a frost, the heating's gone on this morning for sure, the weekend has flown by, a usual Monday ahead, drop him at school, go swimming, plan weeks chat for huddle - I'm thinking a 'how to get back on track' topic maybe, but then it'll be different as we've got that appointment, normally I'd just chill the rest of the afternoon.

We talked happiness in our huddles last week and I really enjoyed it, there's nothing better than seeing a room of people smiling and laughing and leaving feeling positive and good about the week ahead. It's true that when you focus on the good, the good gets better. You won't get a positive life, focusing on the negatives.

On that note, let's have a day of noticing the things that make us happy, the smile moments, maybe notice the things that annoy you and realise how unnecessary it is to get annoyed!

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: