Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 20 March 2023

And once again, it's Monday!

Monday 20th March 2023
Better an oops than a what if?


Well I had a lovely weekend but I forgot how to use my Nutracheck app there for a moment!  We had a Chinese takeway Saturday night but by the time it arrived two hours later, it was almost cold and I barely ate any, gutted I was, hey ho. 

Sunday dinner was healthier, another Gousto meal, it was delicious and everyone ate it, my photos aren't ever taken with care as I just want to eat my dinner :) If like me you wnt 65% off your first order & 25% for 2 months, it’s feeding us & saving us money, here’s the link if you fancy trying Gousto https://cook.gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=BEVER43868435...
😋😋😋😋😋
 


So back to the weekend, after our great Huddle Saturday morning, we drove to Stratford to pick his car up from the campsite, half two before we got back, so we took the Easter Eggs we'd bought for the children's Cancer Ward at New Cross over to the Ashmore Pub which were collecting them, so as it was still apparently Paddy's Weekend we stayed for a couple. We watched the Rugby with Aryn at home, as you can imagine, the Irishness in our house was insufferable when they won lol.

Yesterday was a lazy day, very much enjoyed and I could've stayed in bed this morning I won't lie, but I have lots to do, swimming first though, the housework can wait a little longer, I'm going to cook a beef dinner too as we didn't get a roast yesterday and I had all the gear but the ravioli was use by 19th.  

I'll have a little fruit today, get back to tracking and focusing on my increasing my fibre intake, I may not lose weight this week but I can still eat healthy, we can be healthy whatever our weight!  I have another Gousto box arriving today so that's our dinner sorted all week, no thinking required.  Don't it look delicious!

 

 



The fruit bowl on the coffee table worked for himself anyway, I watched him eat at least 6 pieces of fruit this weekend, although he also ate trifle, chocolate, popcorn so what can I say lol.  I did resist all those things but indulged in a slice of lemon drizzle cake from the campsite when we fetched the car.

Here's to a great week, let's make it a good one all round.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: