Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Today I will not be sad!

Wednesday 23rd March 2023
Your focus becomes your reality!


Today is going to be a good day!  I've woke up deciding I'm going to do a bit of spring cleaning when I get home so no swimming for me today as both will tire me out and I only have so many hours when the house will be empty.  I'm even gonna clean WINDOWS!  I've got to, the cats like to sit on the window sill and you can imagine the mess.  I'll start today and do some more Friday, this weeks chat in the huddles started this off, put the idea in my head.  

It'll occupy my mind too, no dwelling on the past today, I will not be sad, it's just another day, I've missed my mom for a lot longer than the two years she's been dead!  Thankfully I have others in my life who make my life a wonderful thing.

Then of course there's food, that always makes me happy and this Gousto meal last night did not disappoint, that's the 5th meal we've had from Gousto and I've enjoyed every one.  What I love even more is looking up and seeing that Aryn has completely emptied his plate, he ate all the rocket and peppers, the lot, not a thing left on that plate and they had an extra meatball sub each as it was a feed 4, no leftovers there! 

 

My photos a good one too ain't it 😜😋 it really was delicious, I'm loving the 25% discount I’m gonna get for 2 months. If you fancy 65% off first order followed by 2 months of 25% here’s the link - you can pause it at any time. https://cook.gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=BEVER43868435...

I love that once I picked the meals, I don't have to go shopping and look for all the ingredients, so with my 25% off this week, my meals have worked out at £2.37 per person.  That means last nights dinner was under a tenner, even after the discount ends it'll be £3.19.  I order 4 meals for 4 people to get the biggest discount because I can freeze leftovers, I know there wasn't any last night but sometimes there is.  

OH I gained 3lb, just in case you were wondering, I got back on tracking yesterday because I didn't track at all last week and it does make a difference, if I ain't writing it down, I ain't gotta think about how many calories in it.  Gousto is in the Nutracheck app so no excuses there!

This blog is taking longer than usual because this morning I have two cats round me wanting a fuss, there's usually one, but today the want a hand each and to sit on the laptop.  I'm not allowed to stop or I get a death stare and Coco is scary lol.

I'm going to make egg mayo sandwiches for himself for tomorrow and it's made me want them too, I need to use up some eggs, but I fancy them today, so I might just hard boil lots, they'll keep won't they.  A bit of all bran, fruit and yogurt is my go to breakfast this week, trying to get some gut goodness after last weeks chat.

I need to go shower before Aryn gets up, then I want another cuppa and that's me ready for the day, I've just scrolled through my memories on Facebook and there was a hint of a tear in my eye but NO I have no need for tears, I'm gonna focus on the happy today, moments like this...


  Let's have a great day, have a happy day for me, Monday was international happiness day, let's make today, notice the good stuff and take the odd photo of it and share, make Facebook a smiley place.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x





No comments: