Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 11 March 2023

Real life involves enjoying food & drink!

 Saturday 11th March 2023
Plans change - that's okay!
 

Well yesterday didn't go as planned!  But it was excellent :)  It started with a message from school to say it was closed, I let him shower before sharing the news and he sat with me for an hour and we had a catch up and a natter, laughing at the silliness of some of the stories on Good Morning Britain.  

He then disappeared to enjoy what he enjoys best, gaming, it's what kids do now isn't it and to be honest, I'd rather have him in his room than walking the streets with the things you hear on the news.

I couldn't decide what we were going to have for dinner after discovering we had sausage and mash last Friday - oops, as he never comments on what I feed him, I thought I better not give him the same tea again, although he did say, if you've started it, I don't mind, he's a good bloke.  He's also made me late this morning but I've just got 35 active minutes on my Fitbit so I won't complain (TMI!) 

As the morning went on, I had my physio appointment over the phone and he was really pleased with the walking in the pool and the walking I'd managed to do, he said I've been doing a different kind of physio and he's sent me some pool exercises to do and given me a 6 month open appointment where I can call and ask to speak / see him if I feel the need.  He also agreed in the power of massage so I'm going to continue with that.

Anyway, by the time that was done, the roads were clear and I decided to drive to the shop to get some dinner, asked my sister if she wanted to come so we had a shopping trip, oh that's dangerous, 3 shops later we had food and we'd had a catch up so it was healthier than going for dinner.

Well I bought Aryn some sausage rolls and though I'd have on as a treat, well they forgot to put the sausage in I think!  look at it...  My morning eggs were lovely though and other than a pear that was all I had all morning.


When I got back from the shop, himself arrived as I was putting the shopping away, so he was really early, normally I don't want to go to the pub but yesterday I said yeah and we went and did some daytime drinking!  Which then led to this...


We were home just after half six and as you can see we shared the food, half a pie, half a doner, half a saveloy and a handful of chips with curry sauce which I didn't eat all of.  I wad dreading tracking it, I'm not gonna lie, but I've just done it, taking photos helps and I'm over on my day by 500 calories.  I managed just over 8k steps and although my leg twinged a little whilst in the shops and stood in chippy, it wasn't anything like what it was a month or so ago which pleases me greatly.

Yep, yesterday was a very, good day and I enjoyed every mouthful of food and booze had.  Back to good behaviour today, we'll eat some of that food I bought yesterday lol.

Looking forward to our huddle this morning, especially after we had to close Thursday night, then I'm not sure on what the rest of the day holds, I fancy ten pin bowling I think, we'll see.

Whatever you're up too - enjoy.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: