Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 31 March 2023

Last day of the month - make it a good one.

Friday 31st March 2023
Smile, the weekends almost here. 



Crazy night of dreams, we'll leave that there, glad to be awake this morning, I'm shattered just thinking about them!  Will be glad when they disappear from my memory for sure.

Yesterday however was a lovely day, great huddles, very much enjoyed, a good giggle with Elle at the scales and a productive afternoon too.  I spent an hour in the garden cleaning the decking, trying to get the algae and dirt off ready to paint it when it finally dries out.  I reckon I'm 3/4 of the way through it, then I need to clean the garden furniture too, so that's today sorted.  I was going to pick himself up but he's going to drive back in the motorhome so I can go swimming too, I'll have time to do it all, plus I want to cook a gousto meal, so I have a day ahead of domestic goddess behaviour :) 

Yesterday's meals were delicious, I started my day with an omelette using up the leeks and peas Aryn had left. I'll probably have the same again today with the few veggies I left last night, a little cheese on it this time I think.


Lunch I opted for a sandwich to use up the ham that had been open in the fridge for over a week, went a bit crazy with the amount of ham but it was tasty with the salad and beetroot on it. 


Then for tea I was going to have the same as the night before as the meals feed for, but instead I froze the fish and we had gammon, I had the same veggies and Aryn had green beans and waffle fries.  Those spuds are so good, waxy potatoes microwaved in a bowl covered in clingfilm nom nom.



Aryn came home from school with the sparkle back in his eyes, so he's better thankfully and he had certificates for doing well this term, ICT & Computer Science, English and the one I thought was the best was for always giving 100% and staying positive, always giving 100% commitment. Showing resilience and the right attitude to learning at all times.  That will do me!  As long as he gives it his best, that's what matters.

I rereading books, I can't remember if I've mentioned it but the final book in the Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley is due out in May and I decided to reread the other six in anticipation,  I never reread  books, I always think there are so many to read, it's a waste to reread, but I'm really enjoying the first one, such good writing.  Going to take a long time though, the first one is 18 hours!  Earplugs help, I listened whilst cleaning the garden yesterday, that was an hour, you've got to love mobile phones.

Right let's get this day started, it's 7am, I'm ready for another cuppa, I'll drop Aryn at school, it's raining, don't want him getting wet on the way there.  I'll go straight to the baths and hope at some time today, it'll dry off so I can finish the decking, although I could do it in the rain I guess and just have a shower straight after to warm up.  

Have a fabulous Friday, I'm going to...

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: