Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 March 2023

Let's March 4th!

Saturday 4th March 2023



Well it's 6am, cold and the internet is buffering - YAY, what a great way to start the day!  I'm drinking a mega mug of tea though, so all is good in my world.

Yesterday turned into a washing fest, apparently Aryn only brings it don't in piles and piles rather than daily grrr!  

I still managed to stay on track though and upped my fibre again, 19.4g which I'm pleased with, especially as I only consumed 1117 calories!  I can enjoy a little more today because of that I reckon.  My meals yesterday were my regular omelette, this one had mushrooms, spinach and parmesan cheese.  They really are filling and keep me going.  I had this when I got back from my swimming, I managed 45 minutes, wasn't in the mood yesterday, plus I had to ring the school for Aryn.

 

I had my sausage, mash and onion gravy but I bought Heck chicken sausages, they were on offer and I have to say, they were alright, they did the job and unlike pork sausages, they didn't repeat on me or give me heartburn - result. 

I did have a since of Hovis nimble with a bit of soft cheese and some wafer thin turkey ham on it at lunchtime, forgot how much I like Bernard Matthew wafer thin turkey ham.

That was my day really, I had a glass of wine, which was out of my bottle but then he went and poured me another glass which I decided was okay to have, then he topped it up with more but that was cold wine and I won't drink cold wine so it spoilt the glass and I didn't want it, which saved me calories.  I'd tried to stop this happening by giving him his own bottle but he was 'being nice', not wanting to moan but I don't want nice I want helpful and supportive lol.  

We've talked about saboteurs this week and as we've said, most of the time, they don't do it on purpose which is what happened last night, I resisted thankfully, so easy to be lead astray, especially when it's something you enjoy.

I did have a massage yesterday which was the highlight of my day, I'm trying to get rid of my pain and this is part of the plan.  The lovely Nikki, did me a back massage and some cupping which isn't what you'd call pleasurable but she made up for it by adding on an Indian head massage and some reflexology.  I'm hoping this combined with weight loss and the walking in the pool will help.  I did manage to stand in the meeting for 10 minutes Thursday night before the pain took over and became too much - that's progress, especially as I hadn't taken painkillers this week.

I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO HELP MYSELF!

And as the date says, let's all MARCH 4TH today :) 

Have a great weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: