Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 21 March 2023

Because I'm happy!

Tuesday 21st March 2023
Take care of you!


A busy Monday for me really, after dropping Aryn off at school, I went to the baths, enjoyed an hour there and I did enjoy it which was good because I didn't really want to go but once there it was good.

I did housework and put the beef in the oven to cook slowly, I won't do this again, I don't like reheated roast dinners, they're not so good.  


I also fibbed, I didn't track yesterday but I didn't go over the top with my eating, I had my dinner, there's no sprouts on it because I'd already eaten them before they made the plate!  I had some Allbran, fruit and yogurt and a slice of seeded bread with spread.  

I'll get weighed this morning and start afresh!  I have the Gousto meals for the week, will let Aryn pick which one we'll have later, then I'll work the rest of my day from there.

I'm looking forward to this weeks Huddle topic, it was International Happiness Day yesterday which gave me the idea for the topic, we can always do with a reminder of the good things in life.

I've woke up hungry this morning, I might have a leftover beef sarnie for breakfast or a toastie mmm.  Busy day ahead so don't want to leave hungry that's for sure, dinner won't be till around 7 so I need to be organised, that's where I get caught out, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays, because of the lunchtime huddles if I've forgot to eat breakfast, it's a long time till 1pm!

Short blog today which shows I've not been on it as well as I have been for the previous month, so yes I need a kick, I've managed 7hrs 31mins sleep so that's good, I did 6k steps yesterday so not great but not dreadful for a Monday where I sit quite a bit, but it does say 72 active minutes which is fab for me, 61 swimming burning 303 calories and 11 moderate activity at 10.35 which I think must have been me sorting the washing, emptying the cat litter trays and cleaning the kitchen, I didn't do anything else yesterday.  I really want one of those days where I get a spurt on and give the house a top to toe, I love the house when I've had a good go, I just don't enjoy the doing bit ;) 

I ordered the wrong bread, I god the Hovis seed sensation but thought I'd ordered the 800g which would've been 131 calories but I got the 400g which is 92 calories, I'd rather use the few extra calories to get a big slice, I guess I could have 3 slices for 10 calories more than 2 slices of the big loaf.  Oh the dilemma and drama in my world :) 

Okay, I haven't had an on track week, I only tracked Tuesday last week so this is not good and I will sort it, but on a positive and there are so many of them in my life right now that I'm focusing on - I'm happy with my lot.  I'm blessed to be able to put a meal on our table.  I have a wonderful man in my life and I take care of a really good kid, he's one of those teenagers who doesn't cause you lots of grief.

I have two of the loveliest cats, completely different characters, they drive me made and bring me joy at the same time!

I love my work, my work wife is the best to work with, our members are amazing, yeah life is good.

Two years ago today I watched my mom get lifted into an ambulance and I knew she wouldn't be returning, I was right, she died the following morning.  It was the end of a horrible time that I struggled to get through, but I did.  Don't get me wrong I miss my mom, she was my best friend but she'd gone a long time before she took her last breathe.   She would be thrilled to see what's going on in my world now, she loved himself, they'd get on like an house on fire when he visited, she'd have got on really well with Aryn and she would be so happy that I did survive that decade and disease that is dementia.

YEAH, I'm overweight but damn I'm happy!  

On that note, let's have a good day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: