Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 January 2021

#WellnessWednesday

Thursday 14th January 2021
#WellnessWednesday Take care of yourself, stay refreshed & stress less



My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 5/1/21 - 192lb
I've already lost - 8lb 
Yesterday I stepped 9,347 times 
I covered 4 miles 
I burned 2247 calories  
I consumed 2129 calories

I was active for 48minutes 

I slept 7 hours 37mins

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 55.08 left to walk = 944.92

 

My 3 good things yesterday were;

 

1) My meals were tasty, plus enjoyed a couple of thorntons!

2) Spending the day sitting with mom but being able to work at the same time.

3) Finding out I was 4th on the leaderboard - eek!


Mom's back on antibiotics for her leg but she had a decent day again yesterday bless her, in bed by half 8 and still there just gone 6 - woo hoo, it means I've been able to meditate and do my first 15 minute walk, I say first because I fit two in yesterday, one on the afternoon, Alfie wasn't keep to walk a second time in that yakky weather.  

I spent a lot of time on phone connecting with people and on my laptop learning stuff and working on my self development, I was absolutely over the moon to find out I was 4th on the daily national leaderboard for this week, shows I'm doing something right which is great.  I made a few calls to my customers to make sure everything was up and running, that it had run smoothly and that they were happy with it all, thankfully no complaints yet, which continues to confirm to me I've mad a great decision to work for this business and help people.  I mean I'm blooming thrilled when I receive my bills now, who knew I'd ever say that!  This is a screenshot of my last two bills, 



Those prices are for my gas / electric / landline / broadband and a mobile! Because I'm using my cashback card, both months I've saved just over £28 on them, it's brilliant and the best thing I've ever done.  

Karen one of my customers has referred a customer and she'll get £50 off her bill for that - amazing!  

Anyway on to the important topic of food :) eggy bread with fried tomatoes for breakfast,



I had to change my dinner plans because of the use by date, 

now this was delicious, but I could've eaten it twice!  Marlie's Menu is way more satisfying. 

 


Then I noticed the chocolates from Christmas so I enjoyed 2 of them and later I had a sandwich I thought I'd took a photo but can't see it, but it was a ham sandwich with cheese slice and this pink slaw stuff which I liked a lot.

 I like these slices a little two much, it's one of those foods I open the fridge and one flies out the wrapper into my mouth, so maybe I won't buy them again for now!


Here's to a great day I say, I've got hummus to have on toast for breakfast and I'm going to take some cod out of the freezer for lunch, try to consume less calories today than I did yesterday, my calorie deficit was minimal yesterday but 14 days completely on track is great.

Mom's up now so she talks none stop for a few hours, so I'll go cos there's no concentrating with her doing that. 

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 



No comments: