Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Another pound gone

Wednesday 27h January 2020
Don't feel guilty for doing what's best for you!



My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 27/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped  7077 times 
I covered 3.01 miles 
I burned 2121 calories  

I consumed 1726 calories
I was active for 20 minutes 
I slept 6 hours 30 mins (estimated as fitbits not recorded it)
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  97.69 left to walk = 902.31

My 3 good things;

1) Seeing Gail (UW partner) get the 4th important customer of the month - so pleased for her.

2) Having a zoom chat with peeps & realising I'm more social now than before the pandemic, albeit virtual.

3) My sister cheering my mom up when she was having such a tough day.

 

🦉

Another busy day yesterday, but I'm not complaining I'm actually loving it, being able to talk to different people every day and having time to hear about their lives not just 30 seconds stood at the scales and in a rush for the next in the queue! 

And just in case you don't read my stats each morning, I've lost another pounds so that's 11lb gone since I started recording it at the beginning of the year, I'm really pleased because I'm actually eating well and not going without the odd bit of chocolate or my wine.  This is what I had yesterday; 

There's a breakfast muffin under that ham and eggs

now there was more beef from crispy but for £2 (382 cals) it was okay, the sauce was lovely poured over the roasted cauliflower.  I wouldn't buy this one again, I'd buy the sauce though.

I was all nostalgic when I popped these in my Iceland shop and they didn't disappoint, 109 calories per drummer, bloomin delicious and part of a 2 for £3 offer. 


Yeah my freezer is the best money I've spent in a while, it's really going to help me with my meal plans because I don't like having the same thing more than once to often and with the freezer I won't have to, I'll be able to go a few weeks or month without having the same thing. 

I'm pleased because yes I am busy in my work but I'm making time to walk the dog (twice) and cook meals, so when I say 'busy', I guess it's all relative, I've just worked it out I was on the phone four and a half hours doing appointments, some time on the laptop too but seriously that's not 'hard work' when you think there are nurses out their doing crazy shifts and risking their lives!  I might be looking after my mom too and trying to juggle both roles but I still feel really, bloody lucky to have the life I have right now!  I'm truly thankful. I still managed to fit in a couple of calls to natter with my mates, yeah I'm enjoying it, but I still need 4 customers by Thursday for this challenge I've been set and I'd really love to smash, if I get them I promise not to mention UW till Monday 😆.  But as it's not Monday yet lol, I signed two last night, Paul's moving into his new house on Friday and now has one less thing to worry about, plus I've helped to pay his mobile contract off! Annettes getting all her bills for what she was paying just for her gas/electric = results!

Right what to eat today, need it to be delicious and quick, the plan is breakfast muffin with bacon, egg and spinach. 

For dinner I'm going to try a Slimming World chicken tikka masala (360 calories £3) with some cauliflower rice or small florets roasted (that way's quicker), then I might have a chip butty for tea, again I'm giving the Slimming World chips a go as Iceland sell them and some of the range was on offer. I'll let you know how they taste tomorrow. 

Well I've just helped mom get dressed and get down stairs, she's smiling this morning so that's a good start to the day because she's not got an easy life right now.  

Have a great day, we're already half the way through the week, end of the month Sunday, that's gone quickly for me for sure, the more I talk to people, the more I realise we're not going anywhere for a long time, schools not back till Easter, people are saying pubs not going to open till July!  I'm going to make the most of being stuck in, so here if you want my help with your bills. 

Right I'm off, Alfies starring at me, reckon he wants feeding, I've just said, 'want some food' and mom replied yes lol. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 



No comments: