Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 16 January 2021

Bangs in the night!

Saturday 16th January 2021
Be grateful, thankful and feel blessed.


My stats as of today
I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 5/1/21 - 192lb
I've already lost - 8lb 
Yesterday I stepped 13,053 times 
I covered 5.56 miles 
I burned 2473 calories  
I consumed 1765 calories
I was active for 48 minutes 
I slept 7 hours 44 mins
 
#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 64.96 left to walk = 935.04

My 3 good things yesterday were;

1) Helped my mate Gail get to Qualified Distributor & Achieved Future Team Leader myself - woo ho0
2) Enjoyed a really lovely, long walk with Alfie.
3) Had a very calm day with mom.


🦉


Just got out of bed this morning and heard mom, thinking to myself that's perfect timing, next thing I heard was bang, crash, wallop!  When I got there she was flat out on the floor, she'd fell off her commode, unfortunately she'd already used it!  I'm so relieved, she's in pain but we don't think anythings broken.  It was fun getting her up - not, she's not light any more (but that padding probably saved her from more damage!) and she's downstairs in her armchair a little shaken, but otherwise safe.  I'm so very, very relieved.

Now my hearts stopped pounding, let's review yesterday, did my 15 minutes walk on youtube, enjoyed yesterdays, a lively lady named Rocky, got me moving 



Me and Alfie had a couple of walks, the second one he was really in the mood, so I got those steps on my fitbit easily yesterday.   Foodwise, delicious breakfast; 



Now I've never been a sweet potato fan but I wanted to give it another go and I reckon if you like it, then you'd love this, mixed herbs and parmesan cheese topped, with bacon bits, sundried tomato and onions on it, but nope I'm still not keen, I'd rather have butternut squash. 

 

I did however enjoy my simple crackers, hummus and cheese for tea. 


I supported a couple of partners on calls yesterday, did a zoom call with my new partner, helped one of my partners achieved Qualified Distributor which absolutely finished our day on a high and we were both buzzing, hence my late night lol, I couldn't come back down to earth.

Being busy is certainly helping keeping me out the kitchen, but it's not just busy, it's enjoying what I'm doing, makes such a difference. 

Right I'm going to go because I'm concerned about mom, going to make her another cuppa, she's gonna ache like hell from that fall.  

Have a calmer start to your day than I have, 

luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: