Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 24 January 2021

Staying safe at home

Sunday 24th January 2021
The future depends on what you do today.


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 190lb
I've already lost - 10lb 
Yesterday I stepped 12,494 times 
I covered 2.49 miles 
I burned 2035 calories  

I consumed 1824 calories
I was active for 28 minutes 
I slept 7 hours 56mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 92.64 left to walk = 907.36

My 3 good things;

1) Watching the Mask and comparing notes on Facebook with my FB friends

2) Early night & mostly calm

3) Walking into a walk house after walking in the snow

 

🦉

 

Well yesterday was another good day, moms never going to be 100%, she woke up moaning her way to the toilet this morning, it's not the nicest of wake up calls but it's all good, I'm in a great place and am able to cope with it all.  My mental health is better than it's been in a very, long time.

I'd spend a busy morning, zoom for an hour, then on calls for the next few hours with just enough time off them to show the delivery men where to put the upright freezer (yay excited to fill that today!) it was 12.40pm before I finished my calls and realised I hadn't walked the dog or had anything to eat!

I soon rectified both, decided because I needed to keep my car ticking over, I'd throw Alfie in with me and we'd drive for a walk round Essington pool, only a mile away.  We'd been walking about 10 minutes at most, he'd decided he'd rather go through a gate and walk the roads than the pretty pools - typical, when it started to snow and boy was it fierce, bumped into a friend I hadn't seen for such a very long time so we had a few minutes saying hello, but the weather had become savage so Alfie and I got back to the car as quick as we could, he got half hour walk though.  I need to get back on my walking in the house, not done it for a few days and the figures are showing.  I've been told about 7 minute 1000 steps short videos, gonna have a look at them too, there's really no excuse there is there!

The calls I'd made were a success, 2 new customers and one new partner who I'm looking forward to working with, saving someone £50 a month is fantastic, I was so happy to be signing Cathy up as a partner I can't remember what I saved her, but I know she was happy for sure because we were helping to buy her out of a contract which was costing a ridiculous amount monthly.  

Anyway food wasn't high priority yesterday which I need to get a handle on, but to be honest I think even if I had eaten earlier, I would've still had a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolates later on because I've had one of those picky weeks, it's my pattern, my hormones maybe.  The good news is, I've jumped on the scales this morning and I've maintained, not bad for my birthday week at all, I'll take that.  

Marlies chicken wings were mostly all I ate yesterday, I do love them though.

Today at the moment I've only got one call booked in, I don't mind if it changes, it's keeping my brain active and enabling me to catch up with people and hear about their world and what's happening in them.

Foodwise, I've got fresh veggies to use and potato croquettes, so that will be my main meal with some fish maybe, we shall see what I can tempt mom too if anything. I have a few wings left too lol.  It depends what's delivered from Iceland too, I know I'm gonna be excited for what I ordered, got a little excited on their website, foods I've not eaten for such a long time. 

Let's have a lovely Sunday, I plan to watch The Voice, walk Alfie, oh I watched Bulletproof South Africa yesterday, enjoyed that. Any viewing suggestions gratefully received. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: