Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 January 2021

Carb cravings

Thursday 21st January 2021
Get into the habit of asking yourself, 'does this support the life I'm trying to create?'


My stats as of today
I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 5/1/21 - 190lb
I've already lost - 10lb 
Yesterday I stepped 6,285 times 
I covered 2.71 miles 
I burned 2071 calories  
I consumed 2734 calories
I was active for 27 minutes 
I slept 7 hours 3 mins
 
#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 80.31 left to walk = 919.69
My 3 good things;
1) I'm number 2 on the UW leaderboard for customers!
2) A catch up on zoom with some of my owls 💜
3) Feeling good about my day and my life in general. 

 

🦉

 

Another good day, and this ones started well too, I love mom in the morning when she's happy and tells me she loves me and that's how today has started I'm pleased to say.  

Plus seeing I was number 2 on the UW customer leaderboard both thrilled andshocked me, then made me want to help more people so I can see number 1 just once, I've not had much to dance about for the last few years, I was preparing to put my life completely on hold for mom, it was already on hold all but my job, but I knew at some point it would be impossible for me to go out to work as it was affecting moms behaviour, which made me believe I'd not be able to work at all.  To be able to now find something that's not just a job but something I'm enjoying so much, I've met some amazing new friends in my team mates and I'm also getting to catch up with people I've known for years and then save them money and simplify their life.  It's bloody brilliant is what it is and I'm beyond thankful.  Need some appointments now though, so come on give me half hour, it's okay if you say no at the end, it really is. xx

Well diet wise, I lost my appetite and found a donkey's yesterday, so let's replay the day and see why that happened.  Firstly I hadn't planned my meals beforehand, then I did on the morning, but I'd already had 2 Lindt chocolates that I'd found in moms drawers when tidying up.  I then fancied this shepherd's pie after my zoom call and because I hadn't had anything for breakfast, I ended up eating this at 10.15, it wasn't bad to be fair, but it wasn't enough, not for me, not when you compare it to the meal I'd had the day before and that was less calories, look at the difference. 

 

328 calories or 306 calories for the breakfast on the right, convenience is great I know the bisto meal took 40 minutes to cook in the oven, the breakfast took me 10 minutes to cook on the hob.  

I then had a beef curry out the freezer and bulked it out with mushrooms, I ate the entire packet of microwave rice with some of Diana's chutney, better than mango, was so chuffed when she delivered it Christmas eve. 

As you can see I had a serious carb craving yesterday, now I look chicken super noodles, I don't might the maggi ones either but I bought these to try, they weren't very nice at all - but I still ate them, what's that all about. 

Yep yesterday I was a carp monster, today I need more veggies in my life, my shopping is coming later on, the only substitute is for my pork loin medallions and they're sending me belly draft which I do not want, as mom said, that's what you have as a last resort because when we were kids it was.  I'm not a fan of bellydraft at all.  

Only got a couple of appointments today, one supporting my bestie which is brilliant, so if anyone fancies a catch up and to find out more about what I do this morning, give me a shout otherwise, I'm going to have to do some housework because it's vile outside so Alfie won't go far it out at all!  

Here's to getting that calorie deficit back today, as I think yesterday was the first time this year I didn't get one, not to worry, we'll rectify the situation.

Have a great day, can't believe it's Thursday already!  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: