Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Loving life right now!

Tuesday 26th January 2021
Be strong but not rude, be kind but not weak, be humble but not timid, be proud but not arrogant.


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 190lb
I've already lost - 10lb 
Yesterday I stepped 7377 times 
I covered 3.14 miles 
I burned 2164 calories  

I consumed 1706 calories
I was active for 40 minutes 
I slept 9 hours 26 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  left to walk =

My 3 good things;

1) SLEEP - I got to sleep

2) I achieved number 1 partner for customer gathering in the country 

3) I chatted on the phone with an old friend for 2 hours, so good to catch up

 

🦉

I'm not gonna lie, living at home with mom even before Covid, I didn't have much to look forward to apart from the odd outing with my besties (which are irreplaceable, nothings as good as that) but since covid I didn't have that, then I got made redundant so I couldn't even look forward to seeing my members - meh.  Anyway, UW changed all that, it's given me a focus and with little else to do, I've thrown myself into it 100%, most people do it part time of course as a sideline to a job they already have, or a couple of hours a week because they're a full time mom or carer.  I'm till not working anywhere near the hours I would've been had I still been a weight watcher coach in January but I'm putting the time in and enjoying every minute of it because most of the time moms happy to sit next to me and chat, although she went a bit grr yesterday afternoon, but Anne came to the rescue and changed her mood whilst I walked Alfie.  I was absolutely over the moon yesterday when my upline sent me the screen shot of our partner app to show I'd hit number 1 for customer gathering this week, then another partner pointed out that to be that in context, there's around 48,000 partners in the UK, well chuffed I was and I still am to be honest. 

Now I don't want to sound greedy but I need 8 more customers before Thursday to hit my 50, there's a couple of reasons for this but one is because I'm being interviewed on a Partner Zoom call with on of our main men and I'd love to say I'd hit the 50plus club (he's also challenged me to do it too and I'm a bugga for a challenge!) so please, if you have half hour, just let me show you what we're all about, no obligation, if you talk to someone who's struggling with their bills, who's had the letter from virgin saying their prices are being hiked, give them my number 07739 968678, we have loads of extra benefits other than just cheaper bills, including helping to pay you out of exit fees.  If I can help people great, if I can't that's okay too. 

Right moving on, it was so great to catch up with Chantel, I can't believe she'll have been married 2 years in February, or that it was 2012 that we went to Rome together for a marvellous weekend.  It was like we'd spoken yesterday, so many memories of good times we've had together and now she's going to be a UW partner so we'll be working together and it'll give us a reason to talk more, I'm so pleased.

Well I had my first Iceland delivery meal and I was really impressed, this joint was part of a 4 for £10 offer (or £3), it was absolutely delicious, I'm not a crackling fan so Alfie had that off the top which helped bring the calories down, it was plenty for 3 or even 4 if two were kids or not as greedy as me.


Piling the plate with veggies, meant I didn't need to eat again yesterday, 
I was full to the brim. plus the plate beat me lol, I didn't quite empty it.
I'd also enjoyed this breakfast, there's a breakfast muffin underneath that lot. 

Alfie and I had a couple of walks which we enjoyed, he loves the snow, just oblivous to the snow boots he ends up with when we get back home!  Mom had an early night which really helped me as I had a support appointment at half seven, but then she tried to get up a few times in the middle of the night but thankfully she agreed to go back to bed and it's almost eight and she's still there, I managed to stay there till around half six, happy days, my sleep may be a little restless but at least I'm rested.

Now what to eat today!  I did plan my meals, too many so I have the choose, like I'd got a tea planned for last night but didn't have it.  Today is Iceland crispy chilli beef with cauliflower rice and then if I'm still hungry later on I'll have a couple of chicken drummers with squash and peas.  

Quiet day today unless I hopefully get a couple of people wanting appointments, supporting a couple of of new partners on a couple of their calls, so we shall see how the day pans out. 

Mwah, hope you have a brilliant day, here's to the future being a hell of a lot more freer

Luv ya 

Love me


No comments: