Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 22 November 2020

What are you grateful for?

Sunday 22nd November 2020
Your vibe attracts your tribe - change your frequency!


Well let's not talk about lack of sleep and the second half of the day yesterday lol, but seriously I'm feeling more able to handle it at the moment because I've got so much positivity around me, so much support, a distraction in my new work, I feel like I've changed my frequency, my positivity has returned after being missing for a while, covid came, it affected my and my mood as it has so many but I haven't thought about it for ages, it's there, can't do anything about it, so I'm working round it and not giving it head space. 

Now food on the other hand, well that is worthy of head space and this was yesterday's ribs from marlies, I had my sauce separately, I don't even know why I asked for it that way, for some reason I couldn't remember the sauce and I was cautious to how much I liked it, I knew I liked the ribs so thought at least I'll eat the ribs if I'm not so keen on the sauce - I needn't have worried, it was immense, I poured the sauce over some leftover cauli and the rice.  Bloomin delicious.
 
 


I'm excited for my besties new venture,  see the image below, I'm definitely going to have me a consultation, my skin feels horrid at the minute, got spots coming out on my chin, I need help and I never know what to buy plus £20 is a bargain! If you're interested it's Victoria Lawrence on facebook. 


Now we're talking gratitude this week in WW Virtuals, I'll be on this morning in the Wolverhampton group.  Sometimes we over think the idea of gratitude, when asked to think of 3 good things each day, people can struggle because they over think, they look for the really big moments, where as it can be something as simple as the mug of tea I've just enjoyed.  

Just in case you could do with some prompts, here's a few questions to ask yourself when you're thinking of those 3 good things each day or maybe start a gratitude journal and start writing the things that your thankful, watch them build up and you'll realise there's plenty of good still happening despite the year we've all had; 

1) What was the best thing that happened today?
2) Who makes you feel loved and why?
3) Name somethign that makes you happy?
4) Name someone that helps you.
5) What's your favourite outdoor activity?
6) Name someone that is nice to you? 
7) What's your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
8) Name soemthing that you are grateful to have.
9) What is your favourite place to go?
10) What do you like ot do with your family and why?
11) Name someone that makes you smile.
12) Who is your best friend and why?
13) What do you like most about your job? (If you don't start looking for another!)
14) Who was the last person to give you something?
15) What's the best gift you've ever received?
16) What's the best thing that's ever happened to you? 
17) What's your favourite sport or game and why?
18) Name a person you love - why?
19) What's your favourite hobby - why?
20) Who do you like to spend time with.

There's just a few to get you started, but already I've been down here a couple of hours (awake a lot longer lol) and so far today I'm grateful for the mug of tea, the flowers that arrived unexpectedly yesterday that I'm looking at, realising my besties gonna sort my skin out for me, reading about 2 of my mates promotions in our Whatsapp group, having a messy living room - it's sure better than being homeless.  I could write more, but I need to feed, it's been 12 hours since I've had anything, thinking cheesy scrambled eggs, fancying a day of lighter food today.  

Here's to a day of being thankful, of noticing the good stuff and enjoying it.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx







No comments: