Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 12 November 2020

Fluke? I hope not!

Thursday 12th November 2020 
Today I will not stress over the things I cannot change. 


Well this is gonna have to be quick because I'm running late!  Yeah, I have only been woken once by mom in the night and I've slept till 7, never been so relieved, we were awake for about an hour around half 3 but still that's so good.  What did I do differently?  Well when it was time for her to go to bed and she started moaning about how hard it was to go up the stairs so I suggested she didn't bother as she usually came back down after a couple of hours and she was, 'is that okay, can I stay here', my heart melted and so she stayed and I settled her in her chair.  That was 9.30pm and the first time I heard her was 3.30am, bloody bliss! 6 solid hours, followed by a couple more when I'd sorted her and managed to settle myself, that will make today so much easier. 

Now yesterday I let things I cannot change stress me out and get me worked up, I will do my best to not let that happen today, my emotions are all over the place at the minute, tears come very easily!  But hopefully having some sleep will help me control that. 

I did have some really happy tears yesterday though, a very lovely lady sent me the most wonderful email with a gift voucher for Marlie's Menu and it really touched me and cheered me up, people are so kind. 

The other thing that cheered me up was hearing that Marlie's was delivering this Saturday so if you missed out on the Chicken Tikka Masala last time, get your order in asap to avoid delay!  https://www.facebook.com/Marlies-Menu-101865791594540 or call Amanda on +44 7763 866941 
The points are Goat curry 8SP, Mutton Jalfrazi 16SP, Chicken Tikka Masala 15SP (17SP on green), Spinach, sweet potato curry feeds 4 green 10SP, blue 9SP, purple 7SP, the rice and peas is 11SP on green or 9SP on blue and purple, plain rice is the same as normal about 6SP. 



You won't be disapointed.  It's all delicious. 

Anyway, I need to get my backside into gear so I can be on virtual for 8.15 for wellness check-ins.  

Let's have a good day, I shall mostly be eating stew all day again as I didn't realise quite how much I'd made on Tuesday ;) hope you're surviving the second lockdown, we shall make it through.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: