Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Treated myself!

Tuesday 17th November 2020 
Don't count the days, make the days count.


Well it's 5am and we've had one of those nights lol, first wake up was 11pm 'Is there anybody there!', then she went downstairs.  Alfie woke me next at midnight, he wanted to go out, I thought he just wanted to chase the foxes but he actually did need the toilet so I couldn't be angry with him.  Then mom woke me up every hour until I gave up at 3.30 as she was singing, she wanted a cuppa and the heating turned up!  The fact she was singing made me glad that she was happy this morning despite her pain bless her. 

Well I treated myself last night and bought clothes for the first time this year!  I've had my eye on this facebook page for a while now and they did a live last night and had some sale/clearance items so as I'm getting paid with my new part time job this week, I decided why not, an early Christmas pressie to myself!  I've literally turned into a big scruff and this will hopefully tidy me up a bit too!  I also need to get some skin care routine going on cos my face is breaking out in spots!  Might have a word with my bestie, she knows everything there is to know about that and she's sorted me out in the past!  I've just got lazy and distracted by other stuff, let myself go lol! 

I'm looking forward to my dinner already, after seeing Angie's last night I decided I needed mash in my life, so I'm going to have it with cod in butter sauce and peas, nom nom.  I'll have scrambled eggs for breakfast I think or eggs of some kind.  

WW Work day today, all online and virtual of course because of lockdown, I'm not going to lie, I'm thankful for that as it means I can keep mom safe as much as possible until the vaccine is sorted, she's got enough on her plate, tbh though I don't wanna catch it either.  

I look forward to a future where it's safe to meet up and hug your mates for sure, let's hope it's soon ay!  But until then, it's important to get out and get some vitaman D, I'm loving being able to walk Alfie again, and I realised I'm not drinking enough water, so made a conscious effort yesterday to drink a little more, that will help my skin too.  

That's me, mom wants a cuppa and I want a shower, here's to a very good day, keep yourself watered and try and get a bit of fresh air. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: