Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 16 October 2020

YAY it's Friday!

 16th October 2020 
The day you plant the seed isn't the day you eat the fruit.


Well my alarm this morning was mom continually bouncing her walking stick on the tile floor then screaming 'GOD!' because of the pain she's in.  District nurses coming today, dreading what her legs gonna look like from how she's behaving this morning!  I hope her pain killers kick in soon!

Well I was a woman of many talents yesterday, carer, WW coach, UW distributor, marketing assistant and plumber lol, it was a busy day for sure.  Plumber is not a career I'd want to pursue, lifting the outside drain lid and having to clear the pipes that come from the toilet IS NOT a pleasant job, Dynarod earn every penny they get paid (side note - I used to go out with someone who worked for them when I was young!) 

Today will be a lot less busy, unless anyone wants a UW appointment, it's worth half hour of anybodies time to find out what I can save them, I had another satisfied customer yesterday.  I've got a bit of WW work to get done this morning and a dog to walk but hopefully I'll do some chilling and distract mom from her pain.  

Mmm what about my eating?  Well I have leftover curry and stew so can eat either of them.  I made the muffins yesterday with the new WW porridge that I ordered off the www.weightwatchersshop.co.uk website, I'm gonna place another order today I think.  If you do, my code is I7IA5I (capital I's not ones), I've just gotta get to the free p&p on mine, I hate paying p&p.


5SP for 4 muffins, lovely to have a warm, sweet breakfast.  Just mash it all up, pop in the WW cake moulds and bake for about 20 minutes. 

Just checked my fitbit, I have managed 6 hours sleep, so 4am start isn't the end of the world when I don't have to go out to work today, who knows I might get to snooze at some point - I won't hold my breathe though.  

Oo oo, bought satsumas again this week and they taste delicious, I love it when fruit tastes good, the last ones I had were a lot yak. 

I'm sat here watching the news, there's Covid chaos and the US election stuff, the only good thing about that is Trump makes mom laugh, she fluctuates on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis on whether she likes him or hates him, she obviously doesn't comprehend the power his has, she just thinks he's a 'cheeky chappy' or a 'knob' her words not mine!  

I'm gonna have to go, moms in pain and I need to get her more drugs and just try and distract her.  

Have as good a day as is possible with everything that's going on in this world right now, talk to each other, support each other, stay strong - we will get through all this. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: