Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 1 October 2020

Good morning, good morning...

Thursday 1st October 2020
Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.


Good morning, good morning, thankfully we didn't talk the whole night through lol, she let me sleep till 4am, progress!  I also had an early night so I've had almost 7 hours, I was quite restless though my fitbit tells me, 12 times restless, 30 minutes!  Still, I've had sleep and that's better and moms wide awake doing crosswords, her legs hurt but she's in good spirits.


I had a really busy day yesterday with my new job and WW combined and have another today with WW today, need to get the balance right so I'm not overdoing it.  It was wonderful to be able to help 3 customers save money yesterday though, it gives me a good feeling inside.  We're heading towards the worst recession of my lifetime, if I can help people survive that - myself included, then that will make me feel great.  Let's be honest, we want our money saving for happier things than bills, so if we can get them as low as possible happy days.  

Anyway, in case you hadn't noticed, it's the 1st of October, the start of the last quarter of the year. 


What's your goal this Autumn?  Mine is to cook delicious, healthy comfort food and not live on toast!  Despite being ridiculously busy yesterday, I managed to cook this; 



It was so good, I just through some frozen onions, peppers and peas in with a pack of mince, oxo cubes and a bit of bisto gravy mixed with water and topped with mash, really did the job and there's enough left for today too, so no need to cook today.

I'm at Bloxwich most of today, here's the times if you're joining me, 


I'm hoping Autumn will be calmer for us all, I know I'm not the only one who's been on a rollercoaster of emotions, worried for our jobs, our health and the health of our loved ones.  I'm going to do the best I can to focus on what I can control and try to not think about those things I have no control of at all.  I'm going to continue to help my WW members to become the healthiest version of themselves, we're gonna take October and make it count.  If any one has been struggling it's a great time to turn over a new leaf.  


What habits would you like to change, build, what would you like to be doing different?  This is the time where we start to eat differently as the temperature drops, make sure you choose healthier versions rather than stodgy stuff, let's not start living off toast and butter!  

Right lets have a great day, let's start this month the way we mean to go on!  We got this, you're amazing, never forget that!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me.   




No comments: