Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 October 2020

Here's to the weekend....

Saturday 17th October 2020 
What consumes your mind, controls your life.


Look at this, we went to bed super early last night and we've both slept, I'm so happy this morning!


The district nurse that came yesterday was awesome, she talked to mom, explained that she needed to take her Painkiller tablets because she was concerned that she wasn't getting her rest, it was affecting both of us.  She also said it was important to eat Protein (eggs and chicken) to help the healing process and to keep her legs lifted.  Thankfully I was able to get her to eat scrambled egg on toast which was a result and painkillers throughout the day.  It took a lot of them initially to get the pain under control, we are back using tramadol unfortunately, so hoping they don't affect her dreams too much, but thankfully they didn't yesterday or last night.  YAY to rest in the Longsden household!  Here's to a very, good day.

I wasn't working yesterday but ended up doing a quote for an old friend which got her monthly bills down from over £400 to £243 a month, that's just fantastic isn't it, that's almost £2k a year!  Even better because she lives in Norwich we don't get to see each other so it was lovely to catch up and have a natter - it's so easy to lose touch isn't it, especially when life is as busy and crazy as mine!  I actually ended up working most of the day on my laptop, mom was in discomfort and pain most of the day so I sat next to her, so made good use of my time. 

I'm looking forward to seeing a few this morning at Old Fallings and tomorrow on virtual, I really need to do some housework this weekend (boo!) it's got to the point where it NEEDS to be done lol, you can only put it off so long.  I can put it off a bit longer cos I've got an appointment at 11 too ;) 

How's the 'Just One More' or 'Just One Less' thing going?  I've been eating fruit again which is mine, I did manage less wine in the week, but not gonna lie, wine was my medicine yesterday and I was completely chilled and ready for bed when we went up early.  

Right, I'm ready for another cuppa, that first one was delicious, will see if she'll have eggs again before I go to work, if not she'll have them later.  

Have a wonderful weekend, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: