Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Mid week already!

Wednesday 28th October 2020
It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger. 



No only did I sleep but my dreams weren't disturbing for a change too - thanks for that, some quality sleep, yeah I woke around 4am but still, I'll happy with my night and moms still asleep which makes me even more happy because it means she's managed to get some sleep too.  Which is a minor miracle considering how much pain her leg is giving her.

The highlight of my day yesterday was having workmen in my house!  Yep they can to fit my Free LED light bulbs, this is all part of the service UW provide when you use their services, so another way I'm saving on top of the hundreds of pounds they've already saved me on my bills.  Apparently LED bulbs save you up to 15% on your electricity bill, how sad am I that I'm looking forward to getting my bill this month lol!


Seriously though, with finances how they are, I'm really glad I've managed to get my bills lower and I'm so relieved they helped me get out of my existing contracts otherwise I would've been tied in for another 18 months paying those higher bills. 

What will today bring?  All I want right now is a mug of tea, I'm sat in a cold living room (don't wanna put the heating on in case it wakes mom up), Alfie's next to me (don't wanna get up to make tea cos I'll disturb him), I'm going to though because I want my cuppa, if he has a brain he'll stay there. 

He didn't!  He followed me, then whined to try and get out to chase the cat - I think NOT, going out there barking and waking mom up, she'll be awake soon I know she will bless her. 

Right, mid week already, 57 days to Christmas, although why I'm counting down to Christmas, I don't know lol, but I will try and make the day a little special for mom and myself, ooo it's on a Friday too which is a good day, as then most people will have a long weekend. 

Can you tell I'm trying to find some positives to look forward too!  You've got to ain't ya, so today, I'm going to have that pasta dish I never got too yesterday,  We ate a lot of eggs yesterday because they're delicious and quick!

I'm in limbo at the minute and I can feel the effect it's having on me, I know lots of people have been in this place this year and it isn't a pleasant feeling but I have to keep telling myself 'what will be, will be' and trying to distract myself.  Please if any of you have half hour to spend, let me tell you about my new business, it'll be good practice for me and there's no obligation, if it's not for you that's okay but at least you'd know more about it and can tell your friends.  You can even use the call for a free pick my brain about other 'stuff' session lol.  Save me from my fridge and biscuit tin lol.

Okay, let's focus on the day ahead, I've got a tub of chilli con carne I think, I might have that with some pasta later, I need to get back to being frugal, especially as I'm treating myself to Marlie's at the weekend (last day to order today if you want anything).  You can eat quite healthy and cheap if you put your mind to it can't you.  Plus if you eat the portion sizes you're meant too then that automatically brings down your bills anyway.  Because I'm ordering online only, that's helping me control what comes into the house, if it wasn't for moms crisps and biscuits, I wouldn't order anything like that - you can't eat what isn't there can you, I'll go back to getting her stuff I'm not so keep on so I'm not tempted.

I can hear her moving about, I better go sort her.  Have a great day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: