Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Day 1 (again!)

Wednesday 21st October 2020 
Don't miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.



Being woke up by mom to tell me she's found 2 pencils for me was new, if I didn't laugh I'd cry!  It's been a long night, the first time she woke me was 11.50pm, then she continued throughout the night, she's been singing, moaning, talking to Alfie, talking to people who aren't there, but all of it in a very, very loud voice!  My FitBit tells me I've had 6hrs 51m sleep - I haven't I just tried to lie still with my eyes closed, but I wasn't asleep, you can't sleep through that noise.  

It's all good though, I'm sat in the living room now, been here a while, since she starting shouting that the heating wasn't on and she wanted a drink lol, ah let's get on with our day.  Yesterday was a successful day, great to catch up with members, then ended with signing up a customer who told me I'm saving her £200 a month, her kids are getting unlimited data on their mobiles too which will make them happy.  

Now, you may have noticed I've not been talking much about my eating habits!  That's because they've not been worth talking about, yesterday started with a cheese and ham toastie with an egg for breakfast, at least it was low fat cheese!  Lunch was noodles with mushrooms, spring onions and soy sauce, then my tea was egg and cress sandwiches.  Not the worst diet in the world, but not the best either, I'm not thinking about what I'm eating, I'm not planning and looking at the balance, so today I will do better.   

All I can do is try, draw a line each morning and start afresh.  I'll get weighed today by Elle and she can get me back on track, I reckon I've gained a pound, which means since August, I'd lost 6lb and now I've put 5lb back on.  Bloody Hell woman - GET A GRIP! 

Right here goes again, I don't think I've drawn a line on a Wednesday for a long time, so here's to getting my act together and actually tracking on the app, not just for wellness wins, yes, I can't afford to put any more weight on and I need as much energy and positivity as I can to survive moms illness.  Her leg yesterday looked just dreadful, it's getting worse not better, they've swabbed it again to check for infection, it's so painful too so she's now on tramadol throughout the day.  


ON!  Let's get back on it! 


I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to look at what's in the kitchen so I can plan my day....

Right I'm in control, I've just thrown all the ingredients for a curry in the slow cooker, going to see how it turns out compared to when I do it on the hob, also doing it with chicken breast and only a tablespoon of oil, so that's the only ingredient that needs pointing really.  I will do the recipe builder to check if the spices get added up, but I think it'll be a point or two a bowl at most.  For breakfast I'm going to have a mushroom omelette, will add some protein cheese, then for lunch, I'll have the new WW chicken risotto (6SP) which came in my online order last week.  

One day at a time, never give up!

Here's to day 1 - happy hump day ;) 

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx






No comments: