Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 October 2020

What decisions will you be making today?

Thursday 15th October 2020 
It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up. 


A good day and a good night, that makes everything easy to handle doesn't it!  I spent yesterday cooking stew and curry which I enjoy doing, it's my therapy almost.  I also spent some of it helping others which is what makes me feel good, from my WW workshops to chatting on the phone or via messenger to making a couple of appointments to help people save money, it's all really satisfying, knowing you're doing your bit to help the world go round.  Especially right now when the world is in such an uncertain and difficult place!

Focusing on eating a bit healthier helps the mood too, I enjoyed some grapes yesterday, not ate fruit for a while again apart from in a Dorset pear cake lol, i did enjoy a little piece of that last night, thanks to the lovely Julie for making it.   

10 weeks today, is Christmas Eve, we can still make a difference between now and then, if we focus on the result, we'll never change, but if we focus on change, we will start to get results.  That's how the just one more has worked over the last few weeks, those that did it noticed a result.  Let's focus on the changes shall we? 

They say unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situations.  Successful people make decisions based on where they want to be. If we want to be successful let's start think like a lighter, healthier, happier version of ourselves would do.  

How would the think?  What decisions would they be making?

Mmmm.........

Would they be deciding to get some extra steps into their day?
Would they be deciding to add some extra veggies on their plate?

What other decisions might you be making to get to where you want to be, what changes do you need to focus on to get those results you want? 

I know I need to get back to eating breakfast regularly rather than skipping it and eating fish sticks every time I open the fridge to get the milk to make mom a drink - that's not a good habit to have!   Yes they're only 3 for 1SP but that adds up if you eat the entire packet! 

As lush as the curry and stew was I made yesterday, I need to get more chicken, fish or veggie stuff in my diet - get the balance back.  Although my rice was amazing (thank you Harj for your recipe) adding cumin and peas really makes a difference, yesterday was the first time I got it bang on, that might have been because I used the basmati rice instead of long grain but I also messed up the order of the recipe lol, used frozen onions too as I'd used all the fresh ones in the curry and stew. 

Now to resist eating lots of bread with the stew!  That's today's biggest challenge for me.  What's your biggest challenge for the day ahead?  Let's take this one day at a time, it's easier that way.  I've got 5 workshops at Bloxwich, there this morning from 8.15-11.45, then back tonight 4.45-7, I'll get a walk with Alfie in-between, so as you can see, it's a busy one, eggs for breakfast to keep me satisfied, will add mushrooms to get that five a day!  How will you get your 5 a day.  

Let's make today work!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx








No comments: