Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The days just fly by...


27th March 2018

Allow yourself to be proud of yourself and all the progress you’ve made.  Especially the progress that no one else has seen.



Foxes woke us up and the rain kept me awake for a while around half one this morning, thankfully we’d had an early night after a lovely together day.  Mom days used to involve finding somewhere to go for a drive and have cake, these days they’re spent in the living room watching a few episodes of NCIS or similar and yesterday was lovely because we had a lot of silly giggles.  I can’t change what’s happening to mom but I can change how I react to it all and that’s what I’m doing, it takes some of the stress of the situation away for sure.  One of the highlights of my day yesterday was getting two lines of washing dry.



I was going to do a distance learning course on counselling for interest but one of the forms that comes with it needs me to identify an appropriate witness who can observe me practising some of the core skills of counselling and they need to have relevant experience, knowledge or qualifications in counselling skills, I’m not sure I want to do all that or if I know anyone.  Hey ho, I’ll have a think about it, I was just hoping to pick up some skills I could use in my personal and professional life.  Maybe I’ll just buy a good book on the subject instead.



Can’t believe it is Easter this weekend and we’re already a quarter of the way through the year, where have those three months gone? It only seems five minutes since I said to mom on Saturday I'll be home by lunchtime then we have till Tuesday to chill!



I fancy a bowl of soup today, I can hear rain out there so it’s the perfect comfort food, I think I’ll opt for the Weight Watchers tomato soup in the can but I have to say soup is the one way I can eat beans and lentils easily, there are plenty of recipes on the WW website too, including broad bean and mint, that sounds different, or carrot, coriander and butterbean soup. 



I’ve not done a big shop despite being paid, I will use up the stuff in my fridge and cupboards just buy the odd fresh stuff.  There’s an out of date chicken lasagne in the fridge, I think I’ll cook it today and risk it, will see what it smells like! 



Anyway, not much to say today, apart from I’m looking forward to catching up with my members and I mustn’t forget to stop at the garage to get bread and milk for their tea and toast this morning as Angie is on holiday.



Oh and remember Easter egg chocolate is no different to a bar of chocolate and that’s readily available all year round – don’t be sucked in by the hype or the price!



Have a Happy & Healthy Tuesday BeYOUtiful.





No comments: