Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 3 February 2018

In a hurry...



3rd February 2018
When you can’t find the sunshine – be the sunshine

Gotta keep it short this morning as too much to do before I leave, it’s been fun cooking in the meetings all week but it’s added extra time and work onto what already is a crazy busy time of year. I’m looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow I can tell ya!

Meals were simple yesterday, egg toastie for breakfast, lemon and dill salmon, rice and peas for dinner and for my tea I had a tin of Weight Watchers soup, everyone’s said it’s good and oh my word they weren’t wrong, I didn’t think it would be anything like Heinz tomato soup – but it is and because it’s so low in Smart Points I could have some bread and spread with it – happy days.


I’ve also made a cheese and potato pie for today’s dinner – prepared ain’t I!  I know it’s not the lightest meal going but the Cathedral city lighter cheese has been in my fridge since Christmas and it was doing to turn into something else if I didn’t use it.  I used the entire 350g block which was 38sp, plus potatoes another 12sp, that’s still only 50SP total and I’ve easily got 5 portions from it, 10sp for cheese and potato pie – bargain!  I used my potato ricer to mash the potatoes and that way it doesn’t need any milk or marg, just a little salt maybe.

Another busy day ahead of me, hoping to get my Roman Blinds put up today if I can remember the instructions or my kitchen man can work it out.  Never give me technical instructions – they just go straight in and out of my head these day.  Middle-aged memory fog is a nightmare, I’m sure that’s what it is, I go to say a work like car and say kitchen, this peri-menopause is exhausting I can tell ya. And if you’re a middle-aged or older woman, you’ll probably already know because you’re living it or have done it.

My house needs a serious tidy, the floor needs a good hoover and mop, my bedroom too but it’s not happening today or tomorrow, I plan to sit and stay once I’ve done everything that needs to be done.  Apart from walking the dog, I don’t plan anything energetic.  I’m meeting up with my bestie later to give her a little birthday gift so may nip to Waitrose in Lichfield and treat myself to some posh ready-made food so I don’t even have to cook tomorrow.  Although I’ll probably be recharged come morning.

Now what to have for breakfast?  It’s gotta be good old eggs ain’t it, I might go scrambled though.  And if that’s the hardest decision I have to make today – I’ll be one very, happy, grateful lady.

Now, that’s it from me, much to do, places to be, members to weigh and laughs to be had. 

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, I will.


No comments: