Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 20 October 2017

Happy Friday Folks



20th October 2017
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.

Yay, lie in till half 7 and check me out, I then got up put kettle on and did the washing up before anything else, staying on top of my housework – no I’m not, who am I trying to kid, I did the washing up though, it’s a start!

Tracked everything yesterday again honestly, yes I’m over my points but it’s making me think and realise what I’ve been doing, I didn’t snack yesterday and I opted for a healthy tea when I so wanted to stop at the chippy on the way home. I had those bare naked noodles, they're okay drowned in soy sauce especially as they're only 1sp for the packet!


My meetings are seriously helping me this week, every single one of them is reminding me WHY I want to lose weight and WHAT I need to do to ensure that happens, they’re also reminding me that it’s okay not to be okay, not to be ‘ON IT’ constantly and that we’re all human and fallible.  They cheer me up no end too, I have to say.

From last nights I came away thanks to Nat thinking, yeah I want to find a new recipe to try and enjoy cooking it, will do that Monday now though probably as I’m in training all of Sunday, not doing it today as I need to varnish a step stool this morning, as it’s lying in pieces in the middle of my living room.   Just skimming through Novembers Weight Watchers magazine, I like the look of the Hash brown, sausage and egg cups on page 46, they look quite easy too.

Office work to get through first, moms still asleep bless her, so breakfast will wait a while, I might nip over the shop to get some eggs, or maybe I’ll have beans on toast, not sure yet.  I’ve just had a slice of WW toast to keep me going till I decide what I actually want.

I have a feeling today will be a WW ready meal kind of day, hassle free, hoping Alfie is up for a walk today as he wasn’t yesterday, he’s limping a bit, think it’s arthritis as it loosens up and then he’s okay.  If it gets worse I’ll book him into the vets Monday. 

Anyway, here’s to another day of tracking, eating good food and finding something to smile about in my day, which won’t be a problem at all because it’s Friday and I have my lovely Essington lot to look forward to later.

Enjoy Friday BeYOUtiful, there’s only another 10 of them to look forward to left this year!

No comments: