Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 9 October 2017

Happy Days! Make them so...

9th October 2017
It’s your road, and yours alone.  Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.  Rumi

Monday rolls around again!   I’ve already oiled my worktops this morning, not innuendo there btw, they need a few coats before being fixed down so I’ve just done the second as I’ve got a busy day ahead of me, off to Worcester for work.

I’ve not got to worry about my tea though as I know my sisters making a hotpot so just breakfast and lunch to think about, eggs for breakfast I think, haven’t had any for days (withdrawal symptoms!), then lunch out, will choose wisely (promise).

I almost managed a none work day yesterday, but to have one completely I would have to turn my phone off and I don’t really want to do that as there are other people I like to stay in touch with.   We had a Fools and Horses tv binge, lots of laughter in our living room in the day time.  I’ve bought back in the kitchen stuff I need and what’s left in the kitchen come Christmas will go to the jumble because I obviously don’t use it enough to need it in my house, there’s actually some stuff I’ve bought it that’s got it’s card marked, that might be on the out too if not used.

Apart from fresh, I need to not do any shopping either for the foreseeable future as there’s enough going on in those cupboards to keep us fed for a long time, I need to start eating Weetabix, I have a box of 72 for some reason and I’ve eaten about 4!




Its soup time of year isn’t it, I’ve got a few tins in the cupboard I’ll be using up and when there’s more order in my kitchen, I’ll look at cooking my own.  This Spiced Carrot & Lentil Soup sounds lush, you can find it here along with a few other recipes https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/healthy-eating, the chicken noodle soup on there sounds good too.

I feel a bit stuck at the minute, so I’m going to go and enjoy this meeting visit I’m attending lunchtime and sit like a member see if I come away inspired to lose weight again, I just want my kitchen back, I want to have a weekend with my house empty all but my mom of course and be able to go in there and think ‘right, what shall I cook today?’  I’m really missing that and it isn’t just because the kitchen’s being done, it’s because I’ve been so busy that I haven’t wanted to do that. 

I’ve ordered some of the new Weight Watcher meetings for this week, they look delicious and I needed to try them, I’ve opted for chicken and chorizo paella, south Indian vegetable curry, Aromatic chicken noodles and chicken & lemon risotto – they’re on offer in Sainsbury’s, offer ends tomorrow though.  I’ve also ordered the good old reliable frozen chicken hotpot and chicken curry.  I’m struggling to stay on track so this will help massively, I’ve got fruit coming too. 

I had fruit for breakfast yesterday, banana and grapes so I easily hit my five a day, if I include soup, I’ll be increasing that quota too.  I might sort out any sad veg from the fridge today and see how I do with making a soup from it, can’t mess it up too much, bit of stock or some curry powder = sorted.
Right I’m gonna get on with my day, water drunk, mug of tea required, followed by a nice hot shower and a ton of work ;)

Happy Days!  Make them so BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: