Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 15 October 2017

Chillin today, or and eating of course!



15th October 2017
If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose.  When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have.  You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.  Joel Osteen.

Well it’s Sunday 7.18am and it’s still dark, I think that’s when I realise We’re well into autumn when I notice the darkness, all is good in my world though because I have a fully functioning kitchen, the only things that need doing now are the prettifying of it all, the floor needs replacing, the walls and ceiling need painting and just bits and bobs.  Oh and the glass doors need cleaning! Boo ;)

I had a lovely lazy afternoon yesterday, once I’d finished my meeting, I went for my massage, unfortunately they’re doing building work in the flat about and Karen asked if I was sure I wanted one but I thought yeah the massage is still good so I had a shorter massage and a full facial, the hammering and we think sanding was relentless and continuous but even I managed to drop off at one point – that’s how good she is at relaxing me and how tired I must have been.

After walking Alfie and making dinner using all the ‘use by today’ stuff out the fridge, I had beansprouts, gammon, pineapple and mushrooms with soy sauce – it was good too, I sat on my backside in front of the tv and did nothing, we were in bed for 8 – bliss. 

I’ve been up a few hours, tidied the kitchen, just got the floor to clean now and I’m going to sit and read the papers and enjoy another slow day, doing whatever I fancy.  I’ve sprained my wrist so I can’t do anything too active, no painting the walls in the kitchen unfortunately or maybe that’s a good thing, maybe I need to stop and breathe and give my mind time to be quiet and my body time to rest.

Ooo what to eat today?  I have a couple of M&S pizza’s might have them, might roast a chicken dinner though, proper gravy, Yorkshire mmm maybe.  We’ll see.  I fancy cooking properly in my kitchen, yeah it’s gotta be done.

Right I’m off Co-op opens at 8, go and get mom the papers so she can read them in bed with a mug of tea, see it’s all about the simple life.  Love it I do.  I need to get me a fold up table for my kitchen so I can do similar….

Make today a happy day BeYOUtiful, remember it’s a choice.


No comments: