Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 June 2012

Loving being in the zone ;-)

28th June 2012

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Oscar Wilde

Great week so far, this is the start of day 4 on Filling & Healthy and so far so good, I’ve eaten some delicious food and haven’t obsessed about what I can eat, nor been constantly wanting to eat like I was the week before.  Yep I think eating F&H foods has definitely helped to balance out my blood sugars and stopped me craving junk.  Last nights dinner was probably the best of the week so far, I was really impressed with myself, I stuffed chicken breast with finely diced mushrooms, garlic and spring onions and wrapped them in wafer thin ham, wrapped in foil and cooked in the oven for about 30 minutes, served with brown basmati rice and roasted cherry tomatoes mmm and it looked nice too.  Had I been ProPointing the meal it would’ve been approximately 12-13pp so not bad at all.  I’ve only used 1pp from my weekly allowance and still have 20 activity ProPoints as emergency back up.  There is no wine in my house so I’ve also gone 3 days without that which has to be helping I’m sure!
The new Weight Watcher magazine arrived yesterday, I haven’t had time to read it all but I did make time to read the article at the back about my mate Claire, she’s in the “love your leader” section this month and looks fab (that’s only in meeting copies of the magazine, not the shop bought ones), she looks fabulous.  I shall chill out over the weekend and read the rest of the magazine, maybe whilst having a long indulgent bath.

I’m so on top of things this week, it’s scaring me, yesterday not only did I get all my paperwork done, but I also cooked and prepared meals for all of the day and all of today, it probably helped that Alfie wouldn’t walk yesterday morning so I got an extra hour to my day.
So today I have stuffed mushrooms ready prepared to eat, I’ve stuffed them with spring onions, carrots, courgettes, garlic – I think that’s everything and I was really pleased when I realised my gadget that I usually onion use for onions could chop it all, takes no time at all to chop them and doesn’t hurt my wrists like normal chopping does.  What a bargain, I was lucky I bought mine second hand for a pound and when I googled it yesterday, I found similar on Amazon for £20, so I was chuffed.  If like me you are into gadgets this one actually works and when mine breaks I will definitely buy me another. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chefn-102-239-011-VeggiChop-Improved-Design/dp/B004HFR2MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340808630&sr=8-1

Right I’m going to get gone because I have lots to do this morning before I leave for work and I’d like to have me a good breakfast as its such a long work day, I’m thinking eggs and crumpets mmm nom nom nom. 
Enjoy your day, track everything, remember why we’re bothering to do this and then we can celebrate together when we have a loss next week at the scales. xx


No comments: