Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday...

Wednesday 9th June 2021 
It's a slow process but quitting won't speed it up.



2 days completely on track in the bag, oh plus no alcohol!  I'm ready for some weight loss, I'd like half stone by the next bank holiday, so I need to keep reminding myself on my why's.  Mainly so I can get back in my clothes but also because I'm hoping it'll ease my joint/muscle pain and make me more comfortable all round.  I can't say it will make me any happier, because I'm really happy right now!

We had a brilliant day at the huddles, I just love them, they're so friendly and we're building a real community.  I then came home and jumped on a training workshop on zoom which as brilliant and was a great couple of hours to make me even better at facilitating meetings.  You can never know too much and it's always good to have refreshers. New tab (chatterboxlearning.co.uk) is her website and I as she says use learning to start earning.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and what she included in those two hours will make a difference to me going forward. 

Now food, I ended on 1,300 calories, amazing what I can do when I don't drink, it's not forever, I'm giving myself a kick start.  

Breakfast 2 slices of 400g Warburtons wholemeal toasted and 10g butter - 179 cals,   I buy this bread because I like it and I'm used to having 2 slices of smaller bread, it's enough for me. 

Lunch - frittata and salad 250 calories.  I made this using the leftover butternut squash in fridge and the two peppers that were about to make a run for it, very thinly sliced streaky bacon, 1 tomato, spring onions and some grated cheese on top.

 


Alfie helped me eat a quarter, but he spat out the bits he didn't like, basically the veggies!  I'll have another piece today, quick easy way to use up leftovers and eggs. 

Then I had the other half of the can of soup before going back to work (120 cals).  Got back and enjoyed fish in batter (222) Jacket potato (202) green beans (30) flora light (106) and  tartare sauce (44).  

snacks included a mini baby bel and 20g edam, plus two cups of tea, oh and I drank my water yesterday and one can of fanta zero. 

Now to try to do it all again! 

I'm on a zoom workshop again this morning 10-12.30, hopefully Alfie will walk in a bit, then I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my afternoon, I do know I want a long bath to ease my aching muscles.

I had a lovely chat with my bro on the phone, hopefully it's all going okay for him to fly back in a fortnight, he'll be staying with me, so can self isolate no issues there, he'll be busy working on the back garden :) 

I know the blogs late (some of you don't get up till you've read it lol) but I had a lie in, it takes so long to get to sleep in this heat and I'd had a few late nights at the weekend, so I've gone back to sleep a couple of times taking advantage of the fact I can.

Right Wednesday, let's make it a wickedly wonderful one for all the right reasons, find a way to make your food so delicious it seems naughty but you're still within your allowance - now there's a challenge, mmm what shall I make....

Have a great day,

Mwah, luv ya, 

love me 

No comments: