Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 June 2021

Pray the rain stays away!

 Monday 28th June 2021
Clutter isn't just the stuff on the floor, it's anything that gets between you and the life you want to be living. 



Monday already!  Finally got to bed before midnight (only just) and had about seven hours thankfully.  My job this morning is to hoover everywhere to get rid of the sand in the house, then if it rains Terry can come in and do the glossing.  There's been a lot of digging out to be done, but he's getting there, the boards are ready to go on nearly depending on the weather. 

We're having a very frustrating time trying to get Elle back on Facebook, she was removed 2 weeks ago now for 'being under age' and she's supplied relevant proof but heard nothing and you can actually get to chat or talk to anyone, it's ridiculous.  She's tried to make a new account and that got blocked instantly, so yesterday I set an account up with the name happy owl so she could just use it in our group and within 3 posts it was blocked!  She's got enough going on in her life at the minute with being made redundant in December, doing 3 jobs to help pay the bills and now her husbands in intensive case, she doesn't need all this hassle at all!

We had a lovely zoom yesterday though still with our Happy Owls and that set us up for the day, we're opening another morning huddle at Wimborne Road on a Wednesday 9.15-10.30, so that's good news, we're up to six now, it starts July 7th, take a screen shot of our huddles and share it for us to help us promote, especially as Elle can't access Facebook to do it. 


Food wise, oooo we had Chinese last night, it was epic, me and Terry were in the garden, he's working I'm sat going through the menu adding things as we decide, then I noticed the total and said 'Terry, I think £50 for two of us is a bit high, what can we do without' :) oh we love food we do, we did cut it back and now have leftovers for today woo hoo.  I am looking forward to getting back to normality with my eating though I won't lie, can't wait for my house and garden to be lovely, to be able to make something healthy for lunch and eat it in the garden on my new decking hopefully in the sunshine!

Okay, another short one, got jobs to do so I don't feel like I'm slacking whilst he's working.  Here's to a great week!  Mwah, luv ya xx

Love me x

No comments: