Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Decking or a Helipad?

Tuesday 29th June 2021
I think you should keep going just to see what happens!


Another productive day in the Longsden house, I spent the morning doing some cleaning of the house, planning the huddle for this week and walking the dog, then the afternoon in the garden with my brother where we got lots done and had a good laugh.

My decking is gonna be massive, it's going to come out 6.4 metres from the house and it'll be the width of the garden, I can't wait to see it all finished with my furniture on, the same furniture I jet washed the other week and is now covered in sand, sawdust and muck lol, all be worth it in the end.  We've (well mostly Terry) must have dug out 2 large skips of soil/sand and gravel, no wonder we're sleeping well!  I managed to get to bed before ten last night, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Oh and just so I don't feel left out, I went over on my ankle yesterday and fell on my backside and have a lovely bruise on foot now, clumsy ain't I.  

A busy day ahead, huddles galore, we're loving them, Elle was working on getting us banners yesterday for the new Wednesday one, exciting times for sure,  It's great to be able to do what our members want not what someone else thinks they want!  

I've defrosted some Tandoori chicken thighs from Penn Road Butchers for today, I need a vegetable in my life or a bit of salad, my body and my skin is telling me!  I'm going to make a conscious effort to drink water today.

Can you believe we're almost half way through the year, last day of June tomorrow, a week today would've been moms birthday, we're going to celebrate her life in my new garden knowing she'd be made up for me getting my life in order and knowing my brother is taking care of me. 

Right I'm gonna go and shower cos my brothers talking to me and I can't multi task these days. 

Here's to another good day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: