Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 27 June 2021

Night ay morning!

Sunday 27th June 2021
Become more aware of what's really worth your energy.


I don't know how people cope with going to bed after midnight regularly, my eyes are tired, but it was a great night so all worth it!  Good food (my sister made us her amazing lasagne, good wine (after good lager!) and good company.  One of Terry's lads, Alex came to help with the garden and together we bagged all the rocks, sand and soil up whilst Terry gone on with doing the thing he's doing for the decking, I don't know the professional term, but it's the foundations for it all.  Anyway we had a brilliant afternoon/evening, it was lovely seeing them catch up and bond, I came in and left them to it eventually.

We also had a fantastic morning at the huddle, what a great chat, 'praying for a poo', was such a funny conversation, you had to be there but honestly I absolutely love being in them with Elle and all our members, so much it looks like we're going to be starting a Wednesday morning one in July, we're gonna talk about it this morning. 

Terry's just surfaced, I've got the huddle zoom at 9, so I need to get myself 'awake', it's half 7 now so I'm okay for a bit.  I honestly do not care what the scales say on Tuesday, I've enjoyed having my brother here and indulging, I can get my healthy back when he goes home.  My fitbit needs charging but I have no idea where the charger is, this house is upside down, I can't find a thing.  It needs a good hoover as there's sand everywhere being trod in from the garden, it's impossible no to.

Anyway, short and sweet this morning, we need a cuppa this end, so enjoy your day, another busy one this end for all concerned, but we've got to sober up first, let's just say the recycle bin was emptied Wednesday and it's full already!  

mwah, luv ya 

love me x

No comments: