Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 26 June 2021

Gonna be a working weekend

Saturday 26th June 2021 
Remember why you started.
I didn't wanna get out of bed this morning, but Alexa was so loud, I can't work out why her alarm noise is louder than the volume it's set at, but if I could reach her I'd strangle her, there's just no need for that volume. 

Ah I just sorted that issue, went on google for a search and apparently it's standard that alarms and notifications are louder, they're set separately, so I've gone into sounds and turned her down and changed it from 'Jazz' to something calmer. 

Another busy, productive day in the Longsden household, my sciatica is proper playing up, my legs are constantly aching, similar to what I called growing pains when I was a kid just constant, but painkillers are dulling it for now.  I also go to go get the curtains I chose and have a walk round B&M's and TK Maxx and got a couple of accessories for the living room, can't wait for that to be finished, but there's lots to do and the inside stuff can wait for a wet day, the weathers been kind really, it starting really chucking it down at half seven last night but I was glad as it meant he had to stop and rest, he's a bloody machine but one that's in an awful lot of pain constantly, getting old sucks!  But then again it's better than the alternative. 

I've got the huddle this morning which is gonna be a lovely rest and break from it all, I'll need to find a quiet place for the zoom tomorrow and to do some computer work, so I might go hide in my bedroom where it'll hopefully be a little quieter and calmer. 

Just made us both a cuppa and he's making me proper belly laugh, saying he's at 'Bev's boot/borstal camp', gotta get my work done ain't I! 

I'm gonna go cos we're chatting so can't concentrate.

Mwah, luv ya 

love you





No comments: