Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 14 June 2021

Make Monday Matter

Monday 14th June 2021
Amazing things happen when you try.



Yesterday I took Alfie out when I'd finished my blog, we left the house as we always do, him on his lead and me pushing a doggy pushchair, Tracey had let me have for a few days to see if he'd be okay in one.  Usually Alfie is either in the mood to walk or he isn't, in which case he walks as far as the shops, does his business, then sits down and watches the world go by.  I need to walk more and he doesn't like being left alone so the pushchair was hopefully going to be the solution, so when it was evident he wasn't in the walking mood I gave it a go, lifted him up and put him in and started walking, well he seemed happy sitting there, watching the world go by, being able to people watch as is his hobby without having to do anything!  We did a loop of the drive which is a mile, then went round the block, then had a natter on the corner with my sister, I will try him again this morning.  If I can add a mile a day to my movement, it's got to help hasn't it.  I won't say anymore, as I've got to build my activity levels up a bit at a time.

The rest of the day was very relaxed, the most I did was a load of washing and I cooked me a bit of dinner, oh I nipped over the coop as well to get bananas after seeing Karen eating bananas on toast on our zoom catch up.  It was really good too, definitely have again, but not today, the breads gone green!  

I had cod in butter sauce with new potatoes and asparagus which was delicious, then other half of the new potatoes, I'm going to make a potato salad with today and have it with the rest of the mozzarella cheese for lunch.  I've also took out the chicken and chorizo skewers to defrost, might have them with some rice. 

My plan today, after we've had our walk, is to go through my freezer and do an inventory of what's in there, the cupboards too, so I can start planning some meals with them, rather than keep buying more!  

I'm also going to wash down the cornice in the living room, if my neck/back can cope with it, before it gets too warm!  Then I'll take the rest of the day as it comes.

I hope to make Monday matter, get stuff done, my first pint of water has been drunk and I'm feeling good.  

My feet feel great this morning, I treated myself to a nice foot bowl last night whilst watching a bit of tele, then I put on the pedi cream that Vicky had got me, it's made a difference in just one application, so I'm impressed.  My heels get really dry this time of year, they start to crack so if I can prevent that, happy days.  A lovely lady on the zoom asked if I was still doing my skincare routine yesterday because she said my skin looked good, I am, again stuff from Vicky, it's not just really good, it's cheap too which matters, I've tried stuff in the past and paid a lot of money for it and it's not done much so to get something that actually works at a price I don't mind paying - happy days. 

Okay, I'm off, have a great day, I'm going to, 

mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx


No comments: