Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 7 June 2021

Nice cool breeze this morning

7th June 2021
Breathe and remember who you are!


I've slept but I've been warm and Alfie has woke me up so many time, he was obviously uncomfortable too!  We were up the garden just before 1am, but he did need the loo so we'll forgive him, he's now snoring like a good un, lying on the settee!

A lovely restful day yesterday, watching films with Chantel, she even cooked my dinner, lovely piece of pork I had from Westwoods butchers in Great Wyrley made all the better by someone cooking it who knows how to cook meat - not my forte at all.  We also indulged in a bit of Vienetta, oh and then later on an Indian takeaway arrived!  I'm not to blame for that though, but it was yummy.

Now for a week of very, healthy living, my body is ready for a break from indulging and is looking forward to losing a few pounds, it's even wanting a break from booze which can only help with the weight loss can't eat.  Plenty of water and lots of veggies with my meals.  Hopefully we'll have more sunshine so I can get in the garden and finish painting the fence panels and burn a few calories. 

I've got a couple of weeks before my next visitor arrives so here's to being a bit healthier, I want to get in my clothes more comfortably, especially now it's so warm, it's really noticeable that things are TIGHT!  

I've been looking at dog pushchairs/strollers as was thinking if I could get Alfie to sit in one of them, I could walk more with purpose rather than just sauntering along like his does most of the time.  I just don't want to fork out all that money, if he won't sit in one!  

I'm not going to have a shopping delivery this week, I have plenty of food in this house to keep me going for another week at least, so I shall be eating the contents of the freezer, I have plenty of fish in there and frozen veg, loads of stuff, it'll save me some money too which is always a good thing.  

My cupboards have been made and will be fitted in the back bedroom this week, that's the final stage of my tidy up because the last few things that need a home, will go in there and they'll be no clutter anywhere, just tidy and decluttered - I love it.  Chantel's going home today so I'll have a good hoover, mop and clean up, that's burn a few calories.  I've also got to print some more 7lb weight loss certificates and weigh-in cards because members are doing so well and we've run out!  

I'm so full from the weekend, I can't even think about eating right now, so I can't plan any meals yet, I'll just enjoy a few glasses of water this morning and sit and enjoy the cool air coming through the window and the stillness of the day, whilst listening to Alfie gently snoring.  Such a good life x

If you've had what some would say a 'bad' weekend but really is because you were having a good time, draw your line, hit reset and have a healthier day today.  If you've not already joined our huddle or even if you have, consider investing in yourself, treat yourself to the 12 week pass and put yourself on your to do list!  

Let's have a magic Monday and make things happen. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x



No comments: