Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 1 February 2021

Middle of the night blog!

Monday 1st February 2021
Why not? 


We've been awake since 1am, moms not having a good time of it at all the last few days and apparently doesn't need sleep!  I on the other hand am shattered which is causing me to eat sweet stuff I wouldn't normally bother with!
these are lovely though for 50 calories.

First of the month ay, January flew by, what will February bring?  Will you focus on something particular, usually January is all about 'dry January', I've not heard many doing that tbh this year!  What about Fakeaway February or Self Love February because of Valentines day, it's easier to love others than ourselves I've noticed.   


Let's set some goals for February and smash them shall we?  What are your goals for February, they might be career, financial goals, health goals, relationship goals, leisure goals, personal growth goals or spirituality goals.  I was listening to an audio book yesterday that said writing down your goals by hand (not typing) makes you 42% more likely to acheive them!  Where's my pen!


Do you need to get your finances in order?  Would tracking your spend this month help you with that? 

Maybe decluttering is something you could spend 15 minutes a day doing this month?

What about learning a new skill or hobby, it's not like we can go out and do stuff, so we could use February to try something new.  

Want to be healthier, why not make half your plate veggies when you have your main meal of the day. 

Read a book, vow to read 5 to 10 pages a day, or write in a gratitude journal every night to remind yourself of the good things in life. 

Why not have a go at meal planning if it's not something you usually do, then when you're asked the question, "What's for dinner?", you'll know, heck if you leave a plan on the fridge or kitchen door, maybe someone else will get it started for you, if you're not home! 

You could do a 30 day challenge, something you'll do every day for actually 28 days because it's February.  Alternative you could do a tracker to see how many days in the month you can do a particular thing such as an exercise tracker or days without alcohol or fizzy pop, a no spend tracker, something that will benefit you personally, maybe a fruit and veggies trackers. 

I'm going to do a reading challenge, I'm great with my audiobooks but not so much with actual books and I have a few I want to read, so I will read 5 pages a day, realistic with mom.  I will also make 1 call a day (I found that really difficult to type, let alone actually do, so please if I call you, answer the phone and have a chat with me.) 

Well moms full on this morning, it's gonna be a long day so I'm gonna go make another cuppa for us both as she's picked her empty mug up twice and banged it back down - she's not very subtle with her hints. 

Oh I nearly forgot my daily stats, I'll put them at the bottom of this blog, have a Marvelous Monday, the first of the month, ooo now that's a great day for a fresh start, Monday and the first, come on let's do this!  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 

I'm going to go away and think about my goals, I have some work goals that need breaking down realistically but they need some thought!  What are you gonna go away and do? 

My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped 8094 times 
I covered 3.45 miles 
I burned 2139 calories  

I consumed Chinese and Cheese, Crackers & Wine calories
I was active for = 
54 minutes 

I slept 5 hours 17 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 113.52 left to walk = 886.48

My 3 good things;

1) Watching Kindergarten cop

2) Getting help from an unexpected source 

3) Appreciating my new Purple Family 

 

🦉

 




No comments: