Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 11 February 2021

Rearranging furniture!

Thursday 11th February 2021
Your health is an investment not an expense.



Well I'm just throwing it out there, I'm not loving February so far this year so it needs to pick itself up and improve or I'm cutting that month short!  Seriously though, 2am I've been up since, thankfully, I've managed nearly 5 hours of interrupted sleep and I've got mom back to sleep, so at least one of us is resting.

The nurse that came yesterday has arranged for us to have a bed for the living room, it's coming next week, so somehow I'm going to have to put the settee upstairs, decide whether to do the same with the sideboard or to get rid of it because it's too big to stay if we're having a bed in here, the rooms not that big, so I need to get a smaller tv stand too.  Gonna put the settee in my bedroom in front of the window, it'll just fit but first I'll need to tidy the room, cos there's clothes everywhere so that's this afternoons task.  I can't really put stuff in moms room because she may suddenly decide she wants to go back to her room (dementia sucks) and it'll need to look the same just in case. 

Oh I've got a few days to sort it, it's all good.  

At least I ate better yesterday, 


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped 7391 times 
I covered 3.15 miles 
I burned 2060 calories  

I consumed healthier calories
I was active for 63 minutes 
I slept 4 hours 54 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 145.6 left to walk = 854.4

My 3 good things;

1) Email confirming I'd got the UW incentives for February

2) Making a my story video for facebook to remind me a bad week isn't a bad life.

3) We had a moment - we connected - the love was back.

 

🦉

 

So that was my day in a nutshell, mom just woke up bless her and said, "Well I'm supposed to go to school today but I'm not gonna, you won't tell anyone will you".  What a life!  I do hope she'll sleep in this bloody bed once it's here, it's not helping her leg sleeping in the chair at all. 

Oh ma'an you don't need to read all this, I need some customers to give me something else to think about!  Dementia does your head in, it really does.  At least she had an hour of watching Grease yesterday that distracted her and she was singing along, then suddenly she switched again and they were all stupid! lol.  If you didn't laugh, you'd cry constantly.

Instead I'll plan food for the day because at least that's delicious, I'm supporting a couple of partners today, so that's interaction for me and I have a customer appointment myself, then tonight I need to stay awake for a training zoom - wish me luck!

Oh ma'an I've got to tidy my room, meh, I suddenly feel like a sulky teenager!  I need to move and rearrange stuff up there - wish me luck there too!

I hope your day sounds more fun than mine but in these lockdown times, I don't it is much better ;) 

Nothing is permanent, we shall come out of this and get our lives back.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: