Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 February 2021

What do you wish you could do today?

Friday 5th February 2021
Be a warrior - not a worrier!



My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped7133  times 
I covered 3.04 miles 
I burned 2071 calories  

I consumed calories - yep I did but I'm still not tracking them
I was active for 39 minutes 
I slept 6 hours 33 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 129.94  left to walk = 870.06

My 3 good things;

1) Hit the 50plus club by signing up my 50th UW customer.

2) Mom was in a better mood than she has been!

3) Chatting on phone with a new friend - love the people I'm meeting through UW.

 

🦉

I had a better eating day but I didn't count calories, I'm thinking of just trying 'healthy' eating this month and see what a difference it makes to the results on the scales at the end of the month. 

My focus for this month is helping my friends because we all need support at the moment, most of my closest friends have been made redundant so we all need to work out our futures and we will all support each other to do that in any way we can.  It was time to talk day yesterday, the idea is to have conversations and end the stigma of mental health.  The theme was 'ask twice', so when you ask someone if they're okay and the say yeah, just ask again to make sure.  Get in touch with people for a chat, lots of people are home alone right now, it's a lonely world for so many and even those who aren't alone are still missing adult conversation! 

I know I appreciate my mates checking on me, it makes such a difference to my day because it is difficult as mom can't have a proper conversation really anymore, heck when we watch her crime shows, she's usually on the baddies side because she just doesn't know what's going on.

Only got one support appointment today so need to try and get another just to keep me sane lol!  I'm thinking a chicken dinner today, nice healthy meal full of veggies to fill me up.  

Just watching the news and energy prices set to hike, so I do hope people get in touch with me so I can help them before it's too late, as ours will be fixed for 12 months and we help with exit fees.

Anyway as you can see, I've got nothing really to say about anything, but I'm going to get my crochet out today as I've not touched anything this year!  I have some squares already done and I'm going to turn them into a bag I think, we shall see.

What I really want to do is walk a coastal path - oh how amazing would that be, I was asked yesterday were do I want to be in 10 years time and that was what I said, walking along Pembrokeshire coastal path. 

What would you like to be doing today if we weren't in lockdown and there were no rules?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 
 

No comments: