Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Mothers day to everyone!

Sunday 31st March 2019
Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.



Well I'm glad I had an early night because I'm feeling that I've lost that hour for sure!  It feels like 5 not 6am and I need to leave at half 6, plus I ain't got mom sorted yet cos she's still asleep, so this will be brief.

I tried the overnight oats again for my breakfast yesterday, they're just not for me I'm afraid and I'm glad I now have eggs back in my kitchen.  This I had for dinner however was for me, mmm.  I roasted potatoes, carrots, butternut squash and peppers and had Penn Road chicken sausages in onion gravy for 7SP.   

Plus there's a portion left that I could eat today, but I do really want that cod in butter sauce at some point, plus there's a defrosted keema to be eaten with the last of the Indian spuds and cauliflower, so that's the food for the next two days I suppose. It's definitely helping having meal ideas at the ready.

I'm hoping to earn lots of FitPoints this morning with a good walk, we're going to walk an old childhood walk to the Clay hills, which was huge when we were young, but obviously now we're grown up they aren't quite so big, but the walk is still quite a distance, so let's see how we fare.  

The rest of the day will of course be spent with mom, but as she told my brothers the other day - every day is mothers day in this house ;) that made me feel good.  Remember to spend some time with your mom today if you're lucky enough to have her, time is the greatest gift we have, although mom wouldn't agree with that, she likes money! 

Okay I'm off, need to go make mom a flask and sort her meds in case she doesn't wake up before I go!  

Have a very, great day, 

Stay BeYOUtiful

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""



No comments: