Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Mid Week & feeling wonderful.

Wednesday 27th March 
Self-care is the skill of cultivating a kinder friendship with yourself.


My day in photos, it started with the best view of the year, I look forward to the blossom on the trees at the church where I do my Tuesday workshop every year, the photos do not do it justice at all! 

A great workshop was had, no photos, too busy having a great couple of hours. 

After walking Alfie, I heated up some of yesterday's beef mince concoction and cooked some spaghetti, 

then to bulk it out I added some zero roasted butternut squash. 



 it was delicious, it really was.

Then before going back to work I put chicken breast, mushrooms and diced carrots in the slow cooker with Campbell's condensed chicken and mushroom soup so that I have the filling for my pie today. 

but it looked so good when I got home, I had it with leftover mash and petit pots.  Love good food. 
Whilst checking into my workshop at tea time, I found this image to use; 

We're about to change the clocks this weekend, 8 weeks and we'll still have another 4 weeks before Summer, how would you love to see a difference by then, 12 weeks you could be a stone or more lighter, or take it slower and aim for half stone.  Every pound you lose, you'll feel a difference, if not physically, psychologically!  What do you reckon - worth it?  We chatted at workshop last night about how we'd like that a lot and the things we needed to do to make it happen.

Then I settled down and carried on with this blanket, I ran out of wood 3 rows before the pattern ends but I'm not buying another ball, it's big enough anyway.  There are mistakes in it, probably a dozen but it's proof something doesn't have to be perfect to be BeYOUtiful!  Just like us ;)    





I think I've found a home for it too, I need to start selling the ones I make or I'll end up the old blanket lady with cupboards full of crochet!  I also need to use the wool I have before I buy more, although I do have an image in my head for a new project lol, it might need to wait. 

So Chicken Pie on the menu today, only the pastry lid to save the points, I'll have it with butternut squash chips to save more Smart Points and peas - which could possibly be my favourite zero food of the moment. 

What excitement have I got planned today :) dog walk, crochet, workshop later - luckily I love to got to work and of course that pie!  Does life get any better, well if I can fit in a sneaky trip to the wool shop at Hednesford yeah, it depends on moms mood, or I might go tomorrow in-between workshops when I'm a little closer already.  We'll see.  

Right, here's to a very, great day, 

Stay BeYOUtiful, think about those 12 weeks and the opportunity you have.


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: