Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 March 2019

What's worth your points?

Tuesday 19th March 2019
Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay, rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out.


We had a quiet day yesterday, although we went to bed early because mom was getting a bit cranky, it was alright until then.  My crochet means I can completely zone myself out from the tv which is playing yet another episode of CSI something or other that I've seen before.  Baby blanket finished 


Now doing the lotus circle one, I've got used to the pattern so once I start each row, I've pretty much got it in my mind, I'm sure crocheting is helping to improve my memory a little.

I was having a messenger chat with someone yesterday and I pointed out that Points aren't the enemy, they are there to be used and enjoyed.  We don't have to make every meal as low as possible, we don't have to live on chicken and chick peas.  You can have 100g or lean roasted lamb or pork for 4SP or beef for 3SP, if that's what you fancy, why would you not.

Portions are as important as what you eat.   Remember you can eat anything you want as long as you point it, then enjoy it!  

I can't imagine having a chick peas in an Irish Stew or Rogan Josh (there's a 7SP recipe on the WW app), it just wouldn't work, I'm not saying you can't make a delicious chick pea stew or curry, it just wouldn't be the same thing.  Sometimes you just need a roast beef and Yorkshire pudding dinner, it has to be done, actually next Sunday maybe in this house now I've written this.   Can you imagine Easter Sunday and instead of lamb, mom announces to everyone we're having Zero Soup! 

A successful weight loss plan is for life not just for Christmas, it's coming up to that time of year now where everyone has got over the 'This year is my year, I'm going to lose weight and get healthy' and now it's time for those who actually meant it to continue throughout the rest of the year, making long term changes to their eating habits and lifestyles.  It's not what you do for a couple of weeks that matters, it's what you do for the rest of the year - so what are you doing? Or what are you going to do? 

I'll leave you with that thought.  Have a very, great day.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: