Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Cook once, eat twice or even thrice!

Tuesday 26th March 2019
Get into the habit of asking yourself, 'does this support the life I'm trying to create?'


Waking up to a thank you message is a lovely way to start the day, the parcel I sent arrived in America and Kim love the blanket I made her with the PomPoms on that Vicky did for me, I have to say it does look good, that's one big  heavy blanket I tell ya.

So last week in my workshops we talked about the power of your thoughts and I like this so thought I'd share, read it slowly;

Imagine your mind like a garden and your thoughts are the seeds.  you get to choose what seeds you plant in it.  You can plant seeds of positivity, love and abundance.  or you can plant seeds of negativity, fear and lack.  You can also spend time trying to take care of everyone else's garden or you can work on making yours beautiful and attract other beautiful people to your garden.

Which are you going to do?  Hopefully the positives.

My day got changed yesterday, my dentist appointment cancelled, she'd phoned in sick so I nipped to Lidl's, I needed bread and milk, 52p in Lidl's the longline milk 80p in Sainsbury's! Anyway, I've fancied cottage pie for weeks and I'd made homemade baked beans on the morning so had leftover passata, so decided to buy some beef mince and cook once and eat twice or maybe even thrice.  

I cooked a big pan of food, I added onions, diced carrots and peppers, peas, olives, pasta and oxo's.  Oh and a little bit of chorizo too.  It tasted amazing, for tea I added mash to a third of it and mom and me enjoyed it, so did Alfie, mom gave him a bit and I ended up giving him his own plate, he really did like it.  




I'm going to have some of it today with spaghetti that'll be a cracking meal and I bought some cheese topped rolls which will make a sloppy Joe type meal.  You can't beat good, old fashioned, home cooked food.  

I also bought a big pack of chicken breast for just under a tenner, there's 7 or 8 big breasts in the pack, I can make a few things there, I'm thinking Katsu curry for one meal, there's space in my freezer too for me to put the other portions of whatever I cook.  I fancy doing a pie, 84p I think the pastry was in Lidl's - bargain.  I was going to put a pie lid on the beef I cooked, but now I'm thinking chicken pie, there are recipes on the WW app, but I'm going to just throw chicken and mushrooms in a can of soup and put a lid on, quick and easy and delicious too, you watch I won't have a tin of chicken soup in the cupboards, but I can pick on up if I don't.

I have got some satay sauce though, that'd be nice with chicken, mmm.  That's enough food to keep me going for the week.  Food glorious food, it really is delicious.  Remember with WW you can eat anything you want as long as you point it, everything in moderation. 

I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, I had weetabix yesterday for the first time in forever, they're good but not worth the points and I'm not sure they'd fill me up for long either.

Here's to a very, great day, 


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: