Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 5 March 2019

You giving anything up?

Tuesday 5th March 2019
The more you thank life, the more life gives you to be thankful for.

It's Pancake day today,  here's a link for WW Pancake recipes there's 6 to choose from or if you want convenient, these from Asda work out at 3SP each made up.


Thankfully I've never been a fan so won't be partaking, I am a fan of 0% Greek Yogurt with a spoonful of honey in it, mmmm new favourite sweet treat, 3SP for a heaped teaspoon of honey is well worth it when the yogurt is 0SP, good quality honey is full of antioxidants and the Greek Yogurt is not just full of protein, but packed with probiotics which are healthy bacteria that can help boost your immune system and decrease stomach issues.  I'm all for boosting my immune system after this latest dose of large.  It also contains calcium, B12 and potassium so win/win and definitely going on my regular shopping list. Especially as you can use it as a savoury dip too just by adding some mint sauce, or garlic, spinach, whatever ingredient you fancy.

So if today is Pancake day that means tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and the start of Lent, which is the six weeks leading up to Easter, it's a time when Christians give stuff up, I'm not religious but I've googled it.  Anyway I have no intention of giving anything up ever again in my life but I'm all for taking things up, so instead of giving up crisps and chocolate why not take up eating apples and oranges.  Ask yourself what one thing could you do for the next six weeks that would make the biggest difference to you and your health.

I'm going to shop simple, so as well as working my way through my cupboards, I'm only going to buy basics that I really need, try to take the importance off food for a few weeks.  I have plenty of stuff to go at in these cupboards, starting with tinned tuna, yep that will be opened today, I buy it and never use it.  I've had a lot of bills the start of this year so here's to clearing the credit card and only buying what I need, which will include that yogurt :) I have a jar of honey unopened in the cupboard thankfully.  Mmm what else is in there, here's to looking forward to some strange concoctions.

Right I'm off to get ready for my workshops, looking forward to this week, my voice may not be back to 100% but I always make myself heard and I've had a good nights sleep despite mom making enough noise to wake the dead every hour after midnight! 

Happy Pancake day to everyone who will enjoy one, isn't it great that you can follow the WW Freestyle plan and still enjoy these things. 

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""  

No comments: